Find better matches with our advanced matching system
43 • M • Wichita, KS
- Last Online
- Apr 19
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Most anything that wasn't created solely with a computer and samples from other artists, or that makes my ears bleed. I am a child of and a fan of the 80's. So artists like Duran Duran are a good time for me. Also love Rush, Pink Floyd and many other classic and progressive rock bands. Mumford and Sons are freakin' awesome. County is pretty hit and miss with me, but the 90's were a pretty good decade for it.
1. The Shawshank Redemption
2. Pretty much everything else, including: The Princess Bride, Star Wars (Episode V is especially good, the prequel movies, meh), most of the Star Trek movies (yes, I'm a nerd), most of the John Hughes movies from the 80's, The Hunt for Red October, Bye Bye Love, Aliens...pretty much an endless list...
Anything by Douglas Adams, RIP; I've read all of the WoT series written by Robert Jordan. Haven't gotten to the first Sanderson book yet. Currently reading "The Count of Monte Cristo" on my ereader. Malcolm Gladwell is great and so is Gregg Easterbrook for non-fiction.
If I could live on steak and dark chocolate (and maybe bacon) I'd certainly give it a try. Making an effort to eat better and cook more at home and drink less pop and avoid refined/processed foods, but I don't go crazy about it. I also love Mexican and Italian and Vietnamese and BBQ and I love spicy food and seasonings.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 30–41
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.