Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 5:01pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly other
- Graduated from law school
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
Let the criticism of my dull literary choices begin - but it won't change my future selections.
2) Happy hour. Who doesn't like to go have a drink at the end of the day.
3) Other people. I find it depressing to spend too much time alone.
4) Some online TV. I love getting engrossed in a TV series and watching it a session at a time.
5) My car. It's nothing too fancy but it literally provides me with endless opportunity and freedom. I can't imagine living life within a walkable radius or based on the whims of the good folks running public transit.
6) Currently I'm in a brutal love/hate relationship with technology (ie my computer and cell phone). I love the ability to connect but I hate how it provides people with a way to flake. In the good old days you just did what you said you were going to do and not send a canceling text 5 minutes beforehand.
Also, I literally steal people's workouts at the gym. I'll watch someone do something and if I like it I'll take it. I'm pretty sure they just think I'm creepily watching them workout or something, but not true. I'm pretty sure I'll be sued for this someday.
The worlds’ population of mosquitos are becoming tinier and yet suprisingly denser in areas which are heavy with human population. A side-effect of said mosquito inflex is that their’s a greater chance for alot more of they’re poisoness and itchy bits. These sorts of issues are more pressing now then ever because hordes of deers’ are becoming infected, causing a shortage of anecdotes to battle the affects from the insects’s bites.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.