Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 4:31pm
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 7″ (1.69m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Strictly anything
- When drinking
- Agnosticism and very serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), German (Poorly), Italian (Poorly)
daedniarb Paris, France less artsy
Cemoaa Paris, France more into sports
Om_let Paris, France more political
Tcheloviek Paris, France more organized
lechiffre75 Paris, France more trusting
black-gloves Paris, France more into sports
jet___ Paris, France more adventurous
MetaRabbit Paris, France more emotional
- Umberto Eco, Fernando Pessoa, Haruki Murakami, Herman Hesse, Charles Baudelaire, Maurice Maetterlinck, etc...
- Darren Aronofsky, Wes Anderson, Michel Gondry, Sofia Coppola, Charlie Kaufman, Woody Allen, Stanley Kubrick, Jean-Luc Godard, Giuseppe Tornatore, Andrei Tarkovsky, Jean Cocteau, Michelangelo Antonioni, etc...
- Seinfeld, The Simpsons, South Park, Ren & Stimpy, Monty Python, etc...
The Doors, The Zombies, Miles Davis, Anouar Brahem, Glass Candy, Claude Debussy, Erik Satie, Roy Orbison, etc, etc, etc…
-Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Thai, Vietnamese)
-Mediterranean (French, Greek, Italian, Lebanese, Moroccan, Spanish)
- Music, even better if it's live.
- UGC Illimité Cinema Card. (Literally the best thing ever)
- Challenging ideas and engaging conversations.
- Humor and friends.
- Great food.
- How to disrupt this or disrupt that.
- The development of a story I happen to be writing.
- Whether I want to be a professional photographer or just keep it as a hobby.
- Where to go eat/drink something.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating, activity partners, casual sex
- You'd like to go listen some live music.
- You've got interesting ideas and stories to share.
- You're passionate about cinema or literature or music or food or technology.
- You'd like to recommend a special place, band, book or movie.
- You'd like to do some language exchange. (I want to learn the tongues of Pushkin, Goethe and Plato.)
- You're looking for someone to collaborate on a music, film or startup project.
- You're looking forward to experiment, to push beyond the boundaries and preconceived notions of society.
- Any of the above.
- All of the above.