Disclaimer: I'm in a relationship and it is not currently an open one. I met him on here. Take heart people it can happen :)
Right now I'm in an epic battle to win at the game of life. The odds are in my favor I'd say.
Right now I'm reading Michio Kaku's The Future of the Mind.
I don't have cable. But I do use Netflix to watch binge-watch shows. The subject matter doesn't matter TOO much since I'm usually just keeping myself occupied while I clean, sew, or work on some other project. I generally stay away from reality shows though.
Music...yeah, I like that stuff! At work I listen to EDM to keep myself going but on my own time it's fairly eclectic. I like to be able to sing along badly and relate to the lyrics. Which leaves out most instrumental, the screechingest metal, and the most obnoxious country.
I like a lot of variety in my food as well. I tend to lean more towards vegetarian-type dishes and get bored with typical American fare. Trying new and bizarre dishes is one of my favorite things. That being said I could eat nothing but sandwiches for the rest of my life and be satisfied. As long as there was hot sauce. Whatever it is, it has got to be spicy.
1. Someone to trust and confide in. A person I can be completely honest with.
2. Someone to go out with and participate in random adventures with.
3. A diverse array of QUALITY ethnic foods (did this when I lived in MS, there is no good Indian food and it suuuuuuuuuuuuucked).
4. Cheap whiskey and good Scotch
5. Organizational tools ( I'm kind of a nerd for whiteboards, multi-colored sticky pads, and bullet pointed lists).
6. Law and Order