1. My family, specifically my parents - My parents are the two
people that I respect the most in my life. Life was not always easy
for them, yet they've come so far and have provided so much for me
and my siblings. They won't always be here, so I enjoy the time
that I have with them now.
2. Computers - As a kid, if I wasn't outside playing, reading a
book, or playing with my younger siblings, then I was more than
likely in front of a computer. And now my livelihood depends on
computers as I work in world of IT.
3. The cold - If I never saw another day over 72 degrees, then I
would be happy.
4. Volleyball - this is the one activity that I will make
sacrifices for in order to play. Also, I'm a fairly quiet person
when I'm around new people, and I've found that playing volleyball
with a bunch of strangers is one of the best and easiest ways for
me to build relationships.
5. New experiences - Life gets too mundane if you do the same thing
over and over again. While there's something comforting about a
familiar environment or experience, sometimes you need a spark in
life that can come from trying something new and pushing the
boundaries that you're comfortable with...for example, online
6. Books - I've always loved to read and always will. I read mostly
fictional books, including fact-based fiction, from a wide range of
genres, and one day I plan on having a room in my house dedicated
as "the library." There is just something about engrossing yourself
in the story of another life that opens my eyes and mind to things
I would otherwise not encounter in my own life.