Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Woohoo! Interview time! So let’s jump right in and see if I get
past the initial screening.
I would be willing to guess that if you have made it this far, my
photos have passed the visual test but now its time to see if we
have some things in common, fair enough, see below:
- I work at a communications company managing people and enjoy
- I like all sports but rarely play them unless you want to
consider Frisbee and bowling sports.
- My friends and family would say I have a strong business side to
me but can be one of the most compassionate people you will come
- I do not like green eggs and ham
- I would rather go camping and stay in a tent than go on vacation
and stay in the Ritz Carlton.
- Family... Yeah... It’s a big deal to me and I hope to have my own
- Favorite soda is Sierra Mist cranberry splash (they should make
it all year round)
- I enjoy helping others and do not expect anything in return,
- Home improvements and fixing things… yep… that’s on the list too
and my skills are improving!
So far so good? Great! I am looking for someone:
- Family oriented
- Down to earth
- Sense of humor – a must
- Fun – this doesn’t mean super crazy but be able to go out and
have a good time but also be ok with staying in and losing a game
of Jenga haha
If there is anything else you would like to know feel free to ask
in the second interview, I’m an open book. (I wish it was published
though, that would make this much easier)
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I am working on building my career and having a good time with
friends, hopefully meeting good people along the way.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My astonishingly great looks haha
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Anything that's funny. I'm not really a movie watcher unless its
something I can laugh about (there's a difference in stupid number
that's not really funny and actual humor.. that.. well.. is funny)
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
My future and trying to do the right things now so that my life
will be easier later in life for my family.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Trying to find something fun to do for the weekend or hanging out
at a dive bar somewhere with some friends for drinks... and karaoke
if I have too much..
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.