I would be willing to guess that if you have made it this far, my photos have passed the visual test but now its time to see if we have some things in common, fair enough, see below:
- I work at a communications company managing people and enjoy it
- I like all sports but rarely play them unless you want to consider Frisbee and bowling sports.
- My friends and family would say I have a strong business side to me but can be one of the most compassionate people you will come across.
- I do not like green eggs and ham
- I would rather go camping and stay in a tent than go on vacation and stay in the Ritz Carlton.
- Family... Yeah... It’s a big deal to me and I hope to have my own some day
- Favorite soda is Sierra Mist cranberry splash (they should make it all year round)
- I enjoy helping others and do not expect anything in return, honestly
- Home improvements and fixing things… yep… that’s on the list too and my skills are improving!
So far so good? Great! I am looking for someone:
- Family oriented
- Down to earth
- Sense of humor – a must
- Fun – this doesn’t mean super crazy but be able to go out and have a good time but also be ok with staying in and losing a game of Jenga haha
If there is anything else you would like to know feel free to ask in the second interview, I’m an open book. (I wish it was published though, that would make this much easier)