Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Straight / Single
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 3:26pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Cancer but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Banking / Financial / Real Estate
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently)
rdarosa Kitchener, Ontario, Canada less desiring of sex
larch2000 Guelph, Ontario, Canada less scientific
mr_wil Guelph, Ontario, Canada more of a geek
azurean_skies Waterloo, Ontario, Canada less desiring of sex
CarefulWithAx Ayr, Ontario, Canada less adventurous
medibaker Cambridge, Ontario, Canada less desiring of sex
Smiley_Pete Waterloo, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
DancingPorpoise Waterloo, Ontario, Canada more of a geek
I like to stay in shape by playing floor hockey once a week in a coed league, it's a great way to work up a sweat and laugh. I also enjoy cycling at night when the cars are gone and the air is a bit cooler.
Staying calm under pressure
Making the most of my time - I'm never too busy to have fun
I love watching sports on TV and I'm often hosting my friends on Sunday to watch football or Saturday night for the Leafs game. I also enjoy Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Futurama, Sunny in Philly, Arrested Development, and Community.
Lately I've been reading my CFA textbooks and I've been checking out some comics that my buddy recommended - Transmetropolitan and 100 Bullets are my favourites so far. I read the A Song of Fire and Ice series way too fast and want to erase my memory so I can read them for the first time again.
2. My computer - keeps me in touch with my family
3. CDJ's - love mixing music, my website is www.djames.ca
4. Chicken - it's the best
5. My bicycle - although I have a car, I prefer to bike when I can.
6. You, maybe?
1. CN Tower Edgewalk
2. Camping at Sandbanks
3. Mardi Gras
4. Relearn playing the trumpet
5. Visit New York City - I love walking around Manhattan!
Cycling late at night
Mixing house music
I used to go to Starlight or Beta more often on Fridays, but I haven't been there much lately.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating