Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • Kitchener, Ontario, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 3:44am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently)
I've been learning to play guitar, and I like to stay in shape by playing floor hockey once a week in a coed league, it's a great way to work up a sweat and laugh. I also enjoy cycling at night when the cars are gone.
Staying calm under pressure
Making the most of my time - I'm never too busy to have fun
I love watching sports on TV and I'm often hosting my friends on Sunday to watch football or Saturday night for the Leafs game. I also enjoy Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Futurama, Sunny in Philly, Arrested Development, and Community.
I read the A Song of Fire and Ice series way too fast and want to erase my memory so I can read them for the first time again. Looking for some new books to read - any suggestions?
2. My computer - keeps me in touch with my family
3. CDJ's - love mixing music, my website is www.djames.ca
4. Chicken - it's the best
5. My bicycle - although I have a car, I prefer to bike when I can.
6. You, maybe?
1. CN Tower Edgewalk
2. Camping at Sandbanks
3. Mardi Gras - went in March 2014, want to go again
4. Learn the guitar - started in January 2014, slow progress
5. Visit New York City - I love walking around Manhattan!
Cycling late at night
Not studying - next exam is June 2015
Mixing house music
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.