Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • Manchester, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Sep 13, 2013
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- When drinking
- Very often
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Movies: The Big Lebowski, Dr. Strangelove, The Holly Grail, The Usual Suspects, True Romance, Dazed and Confused, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, The Royal Tenenbaums, Waynes World, No Country for Old Men (Most of the Coens stuff), The 'Dead' Movies, Aliens, Fight Club, The Godfather, Back to the Future,
Shows: The Wire, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, Parks and Recreation, Trailor Park Boys, South Park, The Simpsons, Battlestar Gallactica.
Music: Good Clean Fun, Modern Life is War, Paint it Black, Kid Dynamite, Gorilla Biscuits, Smoke or Fire, Avail, Shook Ones, Belvedere, A Wilhelm Scream, The Flatliners, Gnarwolves, Calvinball, Bangers. Arteries, ONSIND, Brutal Youth, Rvivr, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Against Me!, Dillinger Four, The Thermals, Defeater, LA Dispute, Hot Water Music, Crime in Stereo, Birds in Row, Dead to Me, The Lawrence Arms, Strike Anyehre, Fucked Up, New Bruises, Propagandhi, Weezer, Tightrope, Go Rydell, Bear Vs Shark, Capital, Crusades, Give Up The Ghost, Fake Problems, Polar Bear Club, None More Black, G Love & The Special Sauce, MF Doom, De La Soul, Aesop Rock, Danger Mouse, Buck 65, Atmosphere.
Food: Mexican, Thai, Italian... most things and haven't found anything yet to make me go ARRRGH! So I like to thing that Im open and easy to please with regards to food.
2. Coffee - without which, nothing happens.
3. Good Friends, Good Times, Lots of Crazy Crap on the Wall - just like Moe Szyslaks ill-fated venture into the Familly Restaurant business, the greatest assets for my continued happiness and sense of well being amonts to little more than the above. Crazy crap not a necessity per se but never hurt anything either. My friends are by far teh most importnat things to me and I'm now in a proveliged stage of having a varieties of crews around the country who I can deoend on and get to visit regularly, I'm not saying I have thousands like those terrifying people on Facebook who fail to make any distinction between their nest friends, their boss and their postman, but they genuinely are the most important things in the world to me. And fortunately I'm currently going through a period of recruitment, so hook me up and maybe you coulod farm a part of this wonderous ragtag collective!
4. Music - As you can probaly see from above, Im a total genre nerd. I've been playing in punk and hardcore bands since I was 14 years old and have a geek-like, almost obssesive-compulsive relationship to the stuff. Through out the years I've found that music can be one of the best antidepressants for more or less anything and one of the most exhaustive and regunerative outlets for just about anything going. I also enjoy a lot of drum and bass and occassionally darker trance and Dubstep, but I'm not nearly so good as remembering track / producer names due to the environments I'm normally exposed to them in. Oh, and I love being challenged with regards to new music. People always think I've self-pigeonholed myself style wish and I am always keen to test this assumption and see if others can influence me. Maybe you could be the one to finally pull me out of this ill-fitting hole!
5. My Bike - I failed my provisional driving test when I was 17 and I have never once looked back on the incident with regret. Living in Manchester is convenient cos its so flat, but i wont take any flack from those who try to argue that its 'simply too hilly' where I live for a bike to be feasible! 'Come to your senses man, its only Bloody Yorkshire!' Joke ranting aside I like it a lot because there are fewer existential freedoms to be experienced in modern metropolitan life than cutting through backedup traffic at close to 30 miles per hour whilst everone swelts in their individual steel box with built in screaming child / nagging spouse. I'm sure one day I'll change my mind about this, propably when theres a screaming child or nagging spouse I'd imagine, but until then, shuv em'. Aslo, I'm not adverse to those who chose to drive and in no sense mean to be all hollier-than-thou about the issue. I just happen to think that bikes are wicked.
6. Sex - sorry if that sounds abrupt, blunt or leery but I'm recently single and haven't gone tis long without for my entire adult life. Im new to this brave new world of online dating and keen to see how the whole thing works and hopefully have a good time doing it. Im not on here just to meet fuck buddies or for casual flings (allthough Im in no way ruling those out either!) but it has become aparrently, painfully obvious to me over the last few months that I very well may go insane soon if the issue isn't appropriately addressed. I wont bore you with any of the finer details, please just be advised that this is how it is, and it is starting to reach a point of mandatory importance!
7. Bubblewrap... I mean I know it only asks for 6 things and I can quite easilly go about my day without it but how is it so damn.. moorishly playable!?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.