Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 • M • Berkeley, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 11:44pm
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Working on university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
- remaining objective
- shaking the building with my sub
- setting goals and meeting them
- delaying gratification
- giving massages
- spending way, way too much alone in my head
- first person shooter video games
- perceiving other people's moods
- being polite and respectful to customer service workers
And sometimes what I'm wearing. I'm pretty fashion-conscious.
Bits and pieces of every genre except country. I listen to a lot of music. I like rap a lot.
The Smiths are my favorite band, overall.
SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPS
I love trying out new restaurants but don't really have the money to exploit that hobby :(
- some measure of silence and solitude
That's it, really. I try to keep my dependencies low.
why the fuck The Chronic isn't on Spotify :(
- playing pickup basketball at the gym or lifting weights
- but, more likely than not, studying :(
I used to work at a tanning salon.
I had surgery to correct flat-footedness; now if I tap my right ankle in a certain place I can feel it in my pinky toe.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- you're a sucker for good conversation
- you have a critical, scientific mindset. you care about the truth
- you have a nuanced sense of humor
- you agree with the tenets of sex-positivity
- this comic resonates with you
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.