Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm often described as catlike. I'd have to agree.
Various other words used to describe me: proud, tall, skinny,
long-eyelashed, intimidating, smart, selfish, driven, focused,
level-headed, funny. Slytherin.
I have a sense of humor that reveals itself to only a select few
who understand it. I tend to form friendships with those people.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I'm an Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences major at UC
Berkeley. It's tough, but I love it. I'll be interning at a tech
company in SF next Summer. INTP/INTJ, if you follow that sort of
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- staying calm when people around me are flipping out
- remaining objective
- shaking the building with my sub(woofer, HA)
- setting goals and meeting them
- delaying gratification
- giving massages
- spending way, way too much alone in my head
- first person shooter video games
- perceiving other people's moods
- being polite and respectful to customer service workers
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
First my height, which is exacerbated by my slenderness. Then, if
they get close enough, my long and upward-curling eyelashes. Makes
all the girls jealous.
And sometimes what I'm wearing. I'm pretty fashion-conscious.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
For whatever reason I have a hard time getting into books like I
used to. They just fail to hold my interest for long. It's not that
there's nothing I'm interested in; I suppose I just prefer to
indulge my interests via other media.
Bits and pieces of every genre except country. I listen to a lot of
music. I like rap a lot.
Post-industrial funk-rock acid-jazz fusion. The Smiths are my
favorite band, overall.
Black Mirror and Utopia.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- an internet connected computer (although I bet I could)
- some measure of silence and solitude
That's it, really. I try to keep my dependencies low.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
aesthetics, science, mathematics, how to get my code to work, what
other people think about me, self-improvement
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
- cooking a nice meal for myself. Last weekend I made chicken
marsala and it was the BOMB
- ordering in pizza and playing video games or watching a movie
with the roommates with a drink in hand
- playing pickup basketball at the gym or lifting weights
- but, more likely than not, studying :(
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I've never been to a concert.
I used to work at a tanning salon.
I had surgery to correct flat-footedness; now if I tap my right
ankle in a certain place I can feel it in my pinky toe.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- you have an easygoing personality; that is, not bossy or overly
judgmental (super important)
- you're a sucker for good conversation
- you have a critical, scientific mindset. you care about the
- you like tall, lanky white guys
- you agree with the tenets of sex-positivity
- this comic
resonates with you
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.