Find better matches with our advanced
38 • M • New York, NY
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:10pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Catholicism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs
UPDATE: Have a full time job that affords the flexibility of working from home part-time which is totally sweet. I started biking to work which is also kind of fun.
UPDATE 2: no more work from home. Got an even better job but now requires my attendance. Did I mention better job?
* spontaneously random thoughts\dreams\ideas (that often end up on the procrastination list)
* making people laugh until their sides hurt or milk comes out of their nose (even if they're not drinking milk) - it is a gift
* witty, quick comebacks
Movies - Sci Fi Nerd : Star Wars, Star Trek 2,3 & 4, Clash of the Titans (original, not remake), The Godfather, Goodfellas...
Music - anything and everything but not a big rap or country music person.
Food - anything but pickles and asparagus - hate that shit.
NYC (west side - I can do without the east side)
My muppet star wars figures
Charmin toilet paper (I have a sensitive side)
Crock Pot (for churning out mass quantities of meat)
My myriad New Balance sneakers
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.