1. Grew up in New Jersey, went to school in the midwest, lived and
worked for several years in Southern California (still miss the
tacos), and moved back to NJ to be closer to friends and
2. I love to cook, and will gladly cook breakfast in bed and
3. Love to try out new restaurants and love almost all food except
broccoli (no amount of cheese can make this vile weed
4. I love to swim, run, weightlifting and softball. I exercise 4-5
times per week and staying fit is important to me.
5. Love the ocean but not so much the sand at the beach (having
lived on the beach for several years I learned sand gets
6. Very much into sports, so big points for you if you like them;
but as long as you can tolerate some baseball and football then
we'd get along fine.
7. I do clinical research for pharma and love my job.
8. I hate Mondays and love lasagna- like Garfield
9. Seinfeld is my favorite comedy of all-time and The Wire my
favorite drama of all-time
10. Family and friends are the most important things in my
11. I put red pepper flakes and/or hot sauce on almost
12. I wrote this while very hungry, which explains all the
references to food.
13. I still prank people like a kid. The more I like you the more I
prank you. And I will go to great lengths and expenses for a
What I’m doing with my life
Keeping it so real...
I’m really good at
1. Dancing in Private
2. Air Guitar in Public
3. Laughing hysterically at my own jokes
The first things people usually notice about me
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Love fantasy novels like Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, etc. I
have to read a lot for grad school but if I told you what I'd bore
you. I love all types of movies, but have a particular liking to
campy horror flicks. I'm mostly into the HBO shows, and then some
great sitcoms like Seinfeld, Family Guy, New Girl, Modern Family. I
like most types of music, but my favorite thing to do is go to
Indie rock shows at small venues in NYC. My favorite is Brit Rock,
old and new.
The six things I could never do without
If we're being literal here I'd say food, water, shelter, air
conditioning, heat, and clothing.
If we're talking things I value more than most, I'd say
toothbrush/toothpaste, DVR, chocolate, Christmas, pets, and the
scent of a woman.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
1. The meaning of life
On a typical Friday night I am
Either out in Hoboken or NYC, OR at home catching up on shows or a
movie (if the week was exceptionally hard).
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
In my college days, I got lost while streaking in Ithaca, NY in the
dead of winter. I had to hide in a bush to evade police.
You should message me if
you like guys who are hilarious, ambitious, loyal and charming :)