New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Sacramento, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Dec 10, 2014
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from law school
- Doesn’t have kids
- English, French (Okay)
- Bay Area native. Duke grad.
- I'm a corporate lawyer but I am a lot more fun than I'm sure that sounds.
- Have lived or studied in 7 different countries. Tokyo and Paris are my favorite cities.
- Favorite moments in life are when laughing to the point of tears.
- Big sports fan, particularly football and college basketball. Played basketball and football in high school and ran track briefly in college.
- When I retire, I want to live near the ocean, produce music, and coach high school basketball. My dream job is to be a dj.
- I am open to most things at least once.
- Likes genuine and caring people who are funny and relaxed.
- I only pee'd the bed once in college. ;)
I like girls who are educated, attractive, athletic, come from a good family, don't take themselves too seriously, have a positive attitude, and can laugh a lot.
There are so many great women out there but they all seem to have one quality or the other and I'm hoping that someone has the whole package.
While I'm not settling until I find this mysterious being, I love meeting new people. The journey is always fun at any rate. :)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.