Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Gay / Single
Jamaica Plain, MA
- Last Online
- Mar 11
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Used up
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Politics / Government
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
I spent much of my nascent adulthood in New York, with a stint in DC, then somehow landed here in Boston. I grew up on the outermost reaches of Cape Cod. In college, I studied public policy & community health, and since have worked in the philanthropic sector, with an AIDS service organization, and managed to get a few political campaigns under my belt. My latest professional foray is in environmental public health, with LGBTQ youth policy as an after-school activity.
music: love lots of it, but bad at keeping up with it
movies: Broken English
television: Gwen Ifill/Washington Week. PBS NewsHour, South Park.
2. Dr. Bronner's
3. the Lip Trip
4. cape cod
6. my family - my parents are way cooler than I'll ever be
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 25–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.