Other than that I like movies, playing video games, hanging out with friends, and working (although lately this has been more out of a love of money and not the actual job). I am always willing to recruit new Decepticons, so shoot me a line if you're interested.
More fun facts (about me I suppose):
* I am African-American, just like the president!
* I'm a lefty, some people believe this makes you an extra special person - I think it just means you get more ink on the side of your hand when handwriting a letter. Damnit!
* I am a conforming non-conformist.
* I take things like coloring in coloring books very seriously.
* Keeping alcohol in the house at all times is becoming a necessity.
* I think I stand firmly on the dividing line between what some would deem "cool" and "nerdy"
* Oceans sorta-kinda frighten me.
* So do certain elements of technology
* I've never smoked anything ever in my life, DARE kept this kid off drugs!
* I'm a middle child, so I operate with a stunning amount of independence sometimes.
* I miss school, but have no idea when I'd ever go back and finish up.
* Water is readily becoming my favorite non-alcoholic drink of choice.
* I am more afraid of growing old than dying.
* Throughout the day I see people, places or interesting views and angles that I think would make wonderful photographs or paintings...but alas, photography or painting are not one of my hobbies.
* I want to start taking Russian and Japanese again
* I don't own any fancy cell phone or mp3 player - so not into that kinda thing
* My attempts at honesty sometimes backfire, yet I persist with telling the truth no matter what
* I can do a wicked British accent, just ask lilsurferbabe -- cheerio!
* As a black woman I fail at taking proper care of my hair
* I dislike any address beginning in 1235...I'm a stickler for sequence like that
* I am a great listener AND talker
* People tend to think I am politically minded, but I'm not
* I LOVE watching just about any movie - except horror stuff!
* Romance to me is more than candy and flowers and special dinners on birthdays - it's a constant, really
* I will open a window in the dead of winter and enjoy the cold, cold breeze
* I prefer to reheat my pizza in an oven, not a microwave.
*I'm adding Korean to my list of "damn, I wish I spoke (blank) fluently. I need to take a class on it!"
****More to come as I think of it!****
Soooooooooo, as for other stuff, well it's other stuff - can't really describe it much unless you ask about it. So don't be shy - cause it's not cute. Well, sometimes....maybe....
Ochen priyatna prozna komesia! Menya zovuyt Yana. Kak vac zovuyt? (This was a total phonetic attempt at Russian!)
I am pensive, hilarious, and attentive