Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 / F / Straight / Seeing Someone
Queens, New York
- Last Online
- Nov 11
- 5′ 1″ (1.55m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity and somewhat serious about it
- Working on college/university
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
reethomas Glen Oaks, New York more adventurous
BrachaR New York, New York better mannered
NYCgiraffe22 New York, New York less kinky
moon0609 Flushing, New York better mannered
mesargent New York, New York less desiring of sex
Taitaip Uniondale, New York more organized
dianna4139 Lynbrook, New York more loving
Ex_cam New York, New York more old-fashioned
Another thing people normally notice about me is how stress-free I carry myself. Don't be fooled! I have a shitload of things to worry about. I just try not to think about them.
Movies: "Les Miserables" (greatest fucking movie ever!), "The Lion King", "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" (2003...new one is wack!), "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle", "Meet the Parents", "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane"...and of course those sappy romantic movies based on Nicholas Sparks' novels :)
Shows: "Ancient Aliens", "Family Guy", "I almost got away with it", "Locked up Abroad", "Teen Mom", Catfish", "The Big Bang Theory"
Music: I'm not really picky. I have a pretty wide range, so I'll just name a bunch of stations: 92.3, 100.3, 103.5, 97.1, 105.1, 106.7, 102.7...yea those are my presets
Food: This is how I know my husband is gonna be Italian...nuff' said.
1. Pen and journal (I can write for HOURSSS)
2. Money $$$$$ (it really is the key to happiness when you think about it. Financial issues are the #1 cause of divorce in America)
3. Car keys (I guess car has to go along with it)
4. Fuzzy socks (so soft and warm)
5. Gum (keeps me focused)
6. My bed & blankets (I can fall asleep anywhere, but nowhere feels as good as your own bed)
2. Why is everyone getting pregnant? I just turned 21, so now what? I guess I'll enjoy fun nights at friends' house watching tv with their babies -_-
3. Why are some people so dumb and why does the government give in to their stupidity? Broke women are poppin' out babies left and right, and it's taxpayers that end up supporting their kids, and women face no penalty. As a matter of fact, the more kids you have, the bigger apartment you get, and more food stamps you get to buy whatever food you want...Is it really a wonder why obesity is a growing problem amongst American kids?? If people can get financial aid, shouldn't they be forced to go to school so they can get a better job and make money, and get off the government?? I understand abortion is wrong, but last time I checked, birth control is covered under medicaid. So what's the excuse for all the stupidity and laziness? Isn't America the land of opportunity?! So why are there so many people pushing this opportunity away and expecting handouts? I'll never understand...and yes, I'm a Republican and proud.
1. I have a fear of things with symbols on them that go against God. Like if I walk into a clothing store, and I see a sweater with upside down crosses, or a pentagram, I'll get scared and leave right away...and I'm not even really religious.
2. I held a lit lighter on my ex boyfriend's big toe after i found a hickey on his neck one night.
3. I walk around with a tazer. I'm small, but don't fuck with me :)
4. With that same tazer, I once tazed myself to see if it was the real thing...it's real.
5. People laugh at me when I say I want a Toyota Prius, so I lie and say I want a Camaro.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 20–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
If you believe in aliens, fire breathing dragons, big foot, and mermaids, and Atlantis, message me. (I don't mean that sarcastically. If its such a worldwide "myth", there must be some truth to it, right?) If you think I'm crazy, that's understandable. I've gotten that reaction before. If you agree or wanna disprove me, or enlighten me, great :). I'm always open to hear various opinions.
If you've made it to the end of this profile after reading everything in it, kudos to you. Pat yourself on the back :).