Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Chicago, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 25–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:30pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Judaism, and laughing about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from law school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
Also, I give a solid hug (I have no time for limp weak hugs; show some warmth).
Oh, and sharing food at restaurants, because that's clearly the best way to do it.
(2) Fantasy Football
(3) Really soft t-shirts
(4) Woody Allen Films
(5) Books (literally, you know, those things made of paper that you hold in your hands)
(6) Diners, not the fancy kind, the greasy spoon kind (with hash browns, none of these fancy "breakfast potatoes")
Also, why so many people on this site refuse to smile in photos.
Sometimes flying around the world on a redeye (I have a companion pass … be jealous).
Also, every time I go to Trader Joe's I buy four bags of frozen organic mangos. The check out person always says something like, "so, you like mangos, dude?" Yeah, I like mangos dude.
You're OK with a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy.
Also I don't have a car (yes, I drive, but I moved to the city to avoid it) so I don't really do the suburbs.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.