I'm here for the forums.
Brutally honesty. I don't volunteer it, but I'm not going to point at shit and call it steak.
BOOKS: Stray Dogs, Love is a Racket, Everybody Smokes in Hell, Grisham's A Time to Kill, and The Client, Unbroken
PLAYWRIGHTS: John Patrick Shanley, Susan Lori-Parks, Bertolt Brecht, Sarah Kane, and Stephen Adly Guirgis. My favorite Shakespeare plays are The Taming of the Shrew, and for some reason, Henry IV parts I and II (which seems to be everyone's least favorite).
ACTORS: Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman, Hillary Swank, Jeremy Irons, Clint Eastwood, Kevin Bacon, Christian Bale, Dominick West, Samuel L. Jackson, Lauren Bacall and Meryl Streep (the best female actor alive today).
MOVIES: Goodfellas, Key Largo, Ladyhawke, Shawshank Redemption, Ghost, Newsies, Snatch, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Unforgiven, The Hurricane, Million Dollar Baby, Gran Torino, 12 Angry Men, and Eurotrip (Hilarious). AMC's The Walking Dead, HBO's Rome and Game of Thrones. I truly miss The Wire. All of Tarantino's movies rock.
MUSIC:Buju Banton, Disturbed, Jay-Z, Sean Paul, Fleetwood Mac, Eagles, Storm Large, Sade, Wayne Wonder, Eminem, Seal, Al Green. House music is just....pure freedom. 80's: too many to mention.
Any FOOD equivalent to: pizza. Also thai, sushi and any place that makes a wicked frozen drink. Not a big fan of Indian food, nor will I say such to sound unique.
2. The theatre - My baby
3. Fake ice cream - Tasti-D
4. Sex - the ice cream equivalent. Wait.....that's probably the other way around.
5. My computer - I hate to admit that, but everything is done there.
6. My GF - life force.
Why is "theatre" wrong on my spell-check?
I actually enjoy reading people's profiles - checking out their wants, likes, dislikes, how they picture themselves. Even the people who are delusional are interesting. Their lies tell as much about them as their truth's, I suppose.
Speaking of lies, I'm not that big of a Christian Bale fan. My sister made me put it in the favorites category or she was going to cry. I guess I should cross off Newsies as well....lol.
1. Any of the above spoke to you, be it serious, humorous or other.
2. You actually KNOW what "quirky" or eclectic actually means. Why does everyone use that to describe themselves? "Oh, I'm quirky!" Give me a break.
3. You are weird, but not creepy. If you don't know the difference, you're probably the latter. Float on.
4. You are a "Dr. Who" fan, and can help me get into it. I'm novice.
DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF:
1. You have issues with people who eat meat. I acknowledge that everyone's preference is going to be different. But I can't stand people who use it as an excuse to be a snob.
2. Anything on your profile is not true. EXAMPLE: If you have six pictures flashing your cleavage and your ass, then for the category "the first thing(s) people notice about me," if you put "my smile," then you're really full of shit. Be honest. If it's your boobs, I'm okay with that - trust me. NOTE: This is not applicable to the ones who say they are 99 years old - now, that's cute.
3. You are trying to be smarter than me. I want to be clear on this: I am not threatened by smart women - I am stimulated by them. I exalt intelligence, I respect honesty, and I that's more than enough for me. So don't try to be - just.....be.