I'm here for the forums.
Find better matches with our advanced
73 • New York, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 18–60
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Nov 18
- Black, Native American, White
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and laughing about it
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
I'm here for the forums.
Just a working stiff during the day to support my addiction habit (theatre performance, writing and volleyball). I coach HS v-ball on the side. Well.....on the side of the side.
Brutally honesty. I don't volunteer it, but I'm not going to point at shit and call it steak.
BOOKS: Stray Dogs, Love is a Racket, Everybody Smokes in Hell, Grisham's A Time to Kill, and The Client.
PLAYWRIGHTS: John Patrick Shanley, Susan Lori-Parks, Bertolt Brecht, Sarah Kane, and Stephen Adly Guirgis. My favorite Shakespeare plays are The Taming of the Shrew, and for some reason, Henry IV parts I and II (which seems to be everyone's least favorite).
ACTORS: Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman, Hillary Swank, Jeremy Irons, Clint Eastwood, Kevin Bacon, Christian Bale, Dominick West, Samuel L. Jackson, Lauren Bacall and Meryl Streep (the best female actor alive today).
MOVIES: Goodfellas, Key Largo, Ladyhawke, Shawshank Redemption, Ghost, Newsies, Snatch, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Unforgiven, Million Dollar Baby, Gran Torino, 12 Angry Men, and Eurotrip (Hilarious). AMC's The Walking Dead, HBO's Rome and Game of Thrones. I truly miss The Wire. All of Tarantino's movies rock.
MUSIC:Buju Banton, Disturbed, Jay-Z, Sean Paul, Fleetwood Mac, Eagles, Storm Large, Sade, Wayne Wonder, Eminem, Seal, Al Green. House music is just....pure freedom. 80's: too many to mention.
Any FOOD equivalent to: pizza. Also thai, sushi and any place that makes a wicked frozen drink. Not a big fan of Indian food, nor will I say such to sound unique (hahahaha).
2. The theatre - My baby
3. Ice cream - Haagen-daz. Chocolate and Vanilla Chocolate Chip. A legal drug. And Expensive, too. The same price as a box of cereal. (Edit: Been clean for a month.....might have to cross this off.....hahahahaha!) EDIT: I'M BACK ON IT! I called my sponsor, but he wouldn't pick up. Shit EDIT: Been off of it since March. Can't we just cross this off?
4. Sex - the ice cream equivalent. Wait.....that's probably the other way around.
5. My computer - I hate to admit that, but everything is done there. Don't remember the last time I actually wrote/mailed a check.
6. My kid sister - she made me believe in people again. True Story.
Why is "theatre" wrong on my spell-check?
I actually enjoy reading people's profiles - checking out their wants, likes, dislikes, how they picture themselves. Even the people who are delusional are interesting. Their lies tell as much about them as their truth's, I suppose.
Speaking of lies, I'm not that big of a Christian Bale fan. My sister made me put it in the favorites category or she was going to cry. I guess I should cross off Newsies as well....lol.
1. Any of the above spoke to you, be it serious, humorous or other.
2. You want to get a frozen mocha, or perhaps something a little bit stronger.
3. You actually KNOW what "quirky" means. Why does everyone use that to describe themselves? "Oh, I'm quirky!" Give me a break.
4. You are weird, but not creepy. If you don't know the difference, you're probably the latter. Float on.
5. You like long walk-and-talks. Seriously.
6. You think I may find you or what you have to say interesting and witty, if not desirable.
7. You are a "Dr. Who" fan, and can help me get into it. I'm novice.
DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF:
1. You have issues with people who eat meat. I acknowledge that everyone's preference is going to be different. But I can't stand people who use it as an excuse to be a snob.
2. Anything on your profile is not true. EXAMPLE: If you have six pictures flashing your cleavage and your ass, then for the category "the first thing(s) people notice about me," if you put "my smile," then you're really full of shit. Be honest. If it's your boobs, I'm okay with that - trust me. NOTE: This is not applicable to the ones who say they are 99 years old - now, that's cute.
3. You are trying to be smarter than me. I want to be clear on this: I am not threatened by smart women - I am stimulated by them. I exalt intelligence, I respect honesty, and I that's more than enough for me. So don't try to be - just.....be.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.