I'm a very honest person and don't play games. I like spending my time with genuine people and hope to find some on this website.
I guess I could talk about what every other person says on this site and it would go like this: I'm a fun loving person who likes music, traveling, good wine and food. Blah - that is boring. I mean who doesn't like to travel and who doesn't enjoy music? So here are some unique, random facts about me:
1. I had the opportunity to audition for the circus after college.
2. I have a quirk for weird healthy foods. I bake cookies with almond flour and coconut flour. My ex girlfriend enjoyed my cooking benefits when I experimented with new foods, so I would love to find a girl who is willing to go on some food adventures with me.
3. I like real jazz. That means artists like John Coltrane, Miles Davis, and even more modern artists like Brad Mehldau. I know 99% of people on here don't really care much about it, but that's okay. We still could be a good match. Just be able to tolerate my music.
4. I like to read and watch shows about science, humanities, religion, history, etc...so yes, I'm kind of a geek and nerd. If all you care about is pop culture and the only conversation you can keep is talking about the Kardashians, then we probably won't be a good match.
5. The only felony I've committed was in 6th grade. I made a copy of a dollar bill to see if I could get a free coke out of the vending machine. It didn't work, but I did get suspended for making counterfeit money. I've been pretty well behaved ever since.
6. I had a homeless guy live with me for about 3-4 months several years ago. He slept on my couch. We actually become really good friends and still hang out to this day. Thankfully he is no longer homeless.