Find better matches with our advanced
26 • M • Seattle, WA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 9″ (1.76m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
I also find that I am a good people person compared to some of my engineering cohorts.
Movies: I love action movies (what guy doesn't). The Expendables (1 & 2), all of the Marvel movies (particularly Avengers and Ironman).
Books: I am a big fan of Tom Clancy books. I have also read all of the Harry Potter books (I know, huge contrast there, right?). Other than that, I mostly read books that pertain to my hobbies and such!
Food: I love asian food (thai, chinese, sushi) and good ole american fair (steaks, seafood, BBQ etc). I will try anything once!
2) My Friends and Family. They are awesome. They have been there for me though thick and think and I am so lucky to have them in my life! I'm also excited to finally start making some very meaningful connections out here on the west coast!
3) Mountains (specifically ones with lots of snow). Getting involved in Ski Patrol and Mountain Climbing has made me realize that I would be extremely sad if I were no longer near the mountains and snow. When I get on the snow, my problems seem to melt away and all is right in the world!
4) Dirt Roads. It's always fun to get away from civilization lost on a backroad!
5) Coffee Creamer. Unfortunately they make me work for my money, so coffee is necessary to keep me going. I am not a huge fan of black coffee though, so I need my coffee creamer!
6) Water (for frolicking). I find that I really associate with the Brad Paisley song "Water". My love affair started from a very young age.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.