(2) A student of many languages and cultures - Trilingual (OK, maybe 2.5) after several years of cultural immersion in faraway lands; a delightful conversationist in one of these languages: English.
(3) A warm-hearted, intelligent person who enjoys conversations about the complex and obscure, who is also pleased with simple things, like the sun emerging after a drizzly day, a well-baked Challah, eggs at the local diner with good friends.
(4) An enthusiastic traveller and adventurer - ask about the burning bus in the Taklamakan desert. Do not take the burning bus in the Taklamakan desert.
(5) A much more frequent organizer of get-togethers with friends and neighbors.
(6) A striver, ivy-league grad, lawyer, etc.
(7) A featured performer in a bootcamp workout video. (WHAT?!!). You will not see this video unless you answer my email. :)
(8) An avid reader/listener of the Times, New Yorker, WNYC;. recent Obama organizer; occasional volunteer.
(9) A meditator
(10) A master of the bullet-point format.
(11) An overly-clever boychick who hopes you find this as amusing as I do right now and are writing me a blazingly passionate email.....