1. Being happy with who I am and my career (I'm a social worker)
2. Being prepared (having sunglasses so I don't have to squint)
3. Delicious coffee, preferably iced
4. Family & friends
5. Wanting to find the right person to accompany me on the epic adventure that is life
My IDEAL day:
Wake up 10am-ish, get a great cup of coffee and something delicious to eat, walk around with appropriate footwear, talk with/spend time with fascinating and exciting people (*friends*), possibly nap, dinner, movie-night/spoon/snuggle, drink a great glass of wine, bed.
2 things people wouldn't know about me by looking at me/meeting me in passing:
1. I'm shy but warm up to people and then they cant imagine that I have a shy bone in my body
2. I can only wink with my left eye
Most important things in a man:
1. Respectful/gentlemanly, adventurous (not in the outdoorsy kind of way, necessarily), loving, Jewish
3. Has great friends & family
4. Gainfully employed
What I'm looking for:
A open-minded, clever, and creative man. My ideal relationship is exactly what I have with my friends, except we're wildly attracted to each other. Moms like you, dads like you, no one can figure out why you're single. You're comfortable telling people we met on okcupid. You know how to tell a funny story, but you don't need to be the center of attention. You're not too cool to be goofy. People describe you as warm and kind; you made someone laugh today.
*Side note:* I'm looking for someone who is Jewish, but you don't have to be religious. I love a good game of Jewish Geography.