Find better matches with our advanced
23 • Chicago, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18-28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Nov 27
- 5' 11" (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Two-year college
- Doesn’t have kids but might want them
- Has cats
- English (Fluently)
My favorite movie is probably Heathers. It's like the 80's Mean Girls and I love showing it to people.
I'm a sucker for medical shows like Scrubs and Grey's Anatomy, but I've also given up countless hours of my life to Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Lost, Weeds, Parks and Rec, HIMYM, Scandal, and that's not even counting nineties nick.
I can get behind just about any type of music besides country, but my tastes tend to center around alternative and pop punk. A few of my favorite artists are No Doubt, Garbage, Yellowcard, Jimmy Eat World, Fall Out Boy, The Hush Sound, Florence + the Machine, Paramore, Jem, Lily Allen, Young Love, Shiny Toy Guns, Meg & Dia, Hot Hot Heat, Save Ferris, Streetlight Manifesto, Sleigh Bells, Walk The Moon, Twenty One Pilots, and Dashboard Confessional.
Food? I've never really done seafood. Everything else is fair game.
My cat. She's my old lady.
Friends. Music. Books. School.
I've also spent more time than I'm willing to admit thinking about prime numbers.
1. Conversation! I want to get to know you. For me, this means we're both asking each other questions.
2. I don't believe in policing other people's grammar and language, but basic punctuation will go a long way with me (especially periods and question marks.)
3. I'm not interested in casual hookups (although I'm totally not judging! It's just not my thing.)
If you're these things, hit me up! :)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.