Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • M • Austin, TX
- Last Online
- Jul 26, 2013
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
- Working (Full-time)
- Making Art (Mixed Media, Beer-related)
- Investing in Co-ops (2 so far.)
- Plotting Law/MBA School (Got into UT Law. Feeling pretty good about it. Now I need to be accepted into the MBA program.)
- Trying to learn Piano/Keyboard (Takin' piano lessons. Goin' pretty well. Love the aha moments I have when learning to sight read!)
- Trying to laugh and take it easy
- Figuring a way to make a little $ from my art.
- Navigating the mid-20's (It's rough out there)
- Fermenting my own wine
I Want To:
- Make an art car (Made some progress. Check out the photo!)
- Become better versed in music (the music lessons really help with this. It's exciting to look at a piano and have some grounding as to how it all works together.)
- Read more while I still have time prior to grad school (Reading Thomas Paine's "Age of Reason." It's awesome. Just finished "All the Pretty Horses." Meh.)
- Brew my own beer
- Take more stellar vacations (Just got back from New Mexico. The snowboarding was great, but I really missed breakfast tacos.)
- Surf more (just can't seem to find time to drive out to the ocean. And let's face it, Galveston isn't exactly an exotic getaway calling to me.)
Some great satirists. Swift. Vonnegut. Sinclair Lewis.
Nonfiction, too. Malcolm Gladwell, and books with a sociological bent.
Movies: Most genres (I'm excluding the Rom-Com trash Hollywood pumps out on the regular.) A few awesome directors: Hitchcock! Stanley sincerely-fuckin-nuts Kubrick. Orson Welles. The Coen Bros.
Some other great movies: Fight Club, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Whose Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, Barfly, Invasion of the Body Snatchers (circa 1950-something), Up, Willow, American Beauty, Wizard of Gore, the list goes on.
Music: Most types. Some favorites: 70's glam and stadium rock - Queen, Bowie. Mo-town hits - "Rescue Me" "Jimmy Mack" "Where Did Our Love Go?" Bad 80's music - [examples would be too embarrassing] 90's alt rock - another pat of angst, please. the Aughts garage rock revival - Strokes, Yeah Yeah Yeah's, etc. 60's folk and classic rock - Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young; Cream. Acid Jazz/Electronic - The Cinematic Orchestra, Bonobo. Classical Piano - Beethoven is the shit.
Food: I like all types, but Indian is probably my favorite.
Shows: Ah... The theater! The best theater in Austin is put on by the Rude Mechs at the Off Center. Easily. They always push the boundaries and usually pull it off nicely.
How delicious beer taste during excellent conversation and right after work.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
If you have any interest in writing letters on paper and using the non-electronic mail system.
If you have similar life ambitions and want to discuss your plan to save the world. I'm all ears.
If your wondering where I got that sweet hat in my profile picture. (P.S. I made it.)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.