Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

jd5533

29 M San Diego, CA

My Details

Last Online
Apr 15
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 10″ (1.78m)
Body Type
Athletic
Diet
Mostly vegetarian
Smokes
No
Drinks
Rarely
Drugs
Never
Religion
Sign
Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
Education
Working on university
Job
Student
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Pets
Has dogs and has cats
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
My name is Jason. About 5% of the time, I can be an ass. But the other 95% I'm the definition of a nice guy. I'm adventurous, playful, relaxed, easy going, and loyal to a fault. I'll do anything for those I consider friends and for my family. I ride my motorcycle religiously and I love the outdoors! while beaches are nice, the mountains are amazing! there is nothing better than standing at the top of a mountain looking down at the world around you! I love books, hardly ever play video games, and always put the toilet seat down! ;) I love to listen to others. When sitting on a couch I prefer to be closer rather than opposite sides, and I am most defiantly a cuddler!

I’m a honest guy. Anything you ask me, if I can tell you, I will. For instance, I’ll can tell you most of my faults right now! I’m at times lazy and unambitious. ( though I am able to suck it up and get things done when needed) I can be occasionally immature. I’m a habitual flirt, I usually don’t even realize I’m doing it. I can be impulsive and childish when I’m having fun and get spacey and lost in thought when I’m bored. I have been told I can be intense and intimidating though that’s usually by people who don’t know me yet. but worst of all, I think I'm funny!!! So with all things considered… I’m definitely an acquired taste!
What I’m doing with my life
working and going to school full time to become a physical therapist.
I’m really good at
photography, massage, cooking, anything arts or crafty.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books- Enders game, and as cheesy as it is, Harry Potter
Movies- too many to list but mostly comedy or action. really don't like horror.
TV- not really into it, but if i had to pick it would be American pickers and big bang.
Music- I'm very eclectic, a little of everything can be found on my i-pod.
Food- yes please! big fan of almost everything! but I don't like chocolate very much.
The six things I could never do without
books, motorcycles, food, laughter, people I care about, and mountains
I spend a lot of time thinking about
I'm a guy... and while I wish I could say it was something else, we all know the main thing on my mind is.... food!
On a typical Friday night I am
Barbequing with my neighbors, drinking a beer, sitting by the fire pit, and playing corn hole. or chilling at home with a good movie or book. but lately I have been working more than anything else...
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I know how to French braid.... You can stop snickering now...

Ask me anything you want to know, I'm an open book. ;)
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 21–35
  • Near me
  • For new friends, long-term dating
You should message me if
I Love when a woman initiates the conversation! Ubbar brownie points if you do! If you look and like what you read, you should message me (if you don't I tend to assume you're not interested). Even if all you say is "hi" I'll try to take the time and answer you... I'm looking for an open minded, down to earth, nice, caring, fun loving, extremely sweet, genuine, cute, honest girl. A biological woman! ( I cant believe I had to add that) I'm not out looking for the love of my life, I'm looking for a best friend who turns into the love of my life. (kind of cheesy but true.... ok VERY cheesy!)
* please don't message me unless at some point you actually want to meet in person!