Find better matches with our advanced
35 • F • Somerville, MA
I’m looking for
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 26–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 14
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Judaism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs
Love movies, ones I haven't seen and ones I've already seen, and admittedly, I think my favorite part of going to the movies is watching the Previews! Some favorites include "Princess Bride", "Karate Kid" (the original, of course!), "Back to the Future", "The Notebook", "The Sixth Sense", "Glory", "Old School", "Little Miss Sunshine", "Austin Powers", "Good Will Hunting", "American Beauty" - boy, I could keep going.....
Still watching "Friends" reruns. Loved "Six Feet Under", and am now a committed fan of his "True Blood" series. Laugh out loud every week, watching "Modern Family". Am sad "Homeland" is not returning until September. In the midst of a "Breaking Bad" marathon now. Watch the news every morning, while getting ready for work, and tune into CNN, while at the gym.
Love all music - seriously very eclectic taste - and I love to sing out loud, especially while driving. More recent shows I've been to include "Black Keys", "Allman Brothers", "TV on the Radio", U2, Sara Bareilles, Moby, Lady Gaga, and the "Life is Good Festival" (Martin Sexton and Ray LaMontagne were awesome!). Off to see Paul Simon and Sting this March! So thankful to Pandora for keeping me current, so I don't get sucked into the repeat sounds of 104 :-)
No restrictions, I like everything. Not a big dessert gal. Can walk away from sweets any day of the week, but a plate of nachos and a big glass of coke always have me at hello. Being healthy is an important part of my life, but I certainly like to indulge on the occasion too - everything in moderation.
2. Music. Listening, singing, while working, while exercising, loud in my car. Music is such good therapy!
3. Exercise and Outdoors. Outside and being active is my happy place. Running. Hiking. Skiing. Rowing. Tennis. Kayaking. The list goes on. Though, I do think I was born into the wrong part of the country sometimes, I love fall, spring, and summer activities!
4. Games. I am a super competitive person, not just coaching or on the tennis court, but also sitting across a Scrabble board, sketching a Cranium challenge, or betting around a Poker table.
5. iPhone. Embarrassed to admit it, and want to chuck it across the room half the time, but have grown a bit dependent on it.
6. Laughing, the best medicine of all, right?!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.