Hello! Dashing, animal-loving, weight-lifting, try-everything, time-traveling lawyer here! I want to learn to play tennis and to rock climb, and I'm trying to make yoga a regular part of my routine. I'll gladly spend a day binge-watching TV shows with my dog. I try to travel abroad once a year, so I hope you have a passport and a sense of adventure. I wish Atlanta would stop closing its comedy clubs. I'm a below-average cook but a wonderful eater, so I'm working on the former to be happier as the latter. You might catch me at karaoke from time to time. I even like dating: meeting new people, hearing their stories, and having some fun.
What I’m doing with my life
There's only one right answer to this question:
Representing the good guys and shutting down the bad guys. I opened up my own law practice, and the freedom from terrible bosses and arbitrary work schedules is the most amazing feeling.
I’m really good at
Listening. Remembering details. Planning. Improving. Pull-ups. Yahtzee.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I watch all the movies. Except maybe some musicals. Faves include Idiocracy, There Will Be Blood, and terribly cheesy 80s flicks. From blockbusters to indies, I'd love to hear your recommendations.
Books: American Gods, A Confederacy of Dunces, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.
TV: Adventure Time, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, the Grinder, Impractical Jokers, and Rick and Morty.
Seems like a good place to mention that I love sports. Football, baseball, basketball, MMA.
The six things I could never do without
1. My dog. Lily is the greatest. She is a 24 pound shiba inu.
2. Meat. I'm not one of those bacon fanatics though. I don't like to play favorites with meat.
3. DVR/downloading/streaming capabilities. Can you believe there was once a time where if you wanted to watch something, you had to be home at an exact time every single week? Insanity!
4. The 1-2 month window we have in the south in between it being unbearably hot and absolutely frigid.
5. Exercise. I'm not a gym rat, but I need to stay active. Better mood, better sleep, better life.
6. High speed internet access. So that I can talk to you, of course.
I recently went a couple of weeks without a smartphone, so while it was an excruciating fortnight, it can officially come off the list. I'm not a regular coffee or wine-drinker, though I enjoy both from time to time.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Everything! My mind races. I signed up for a subscription to Headspace as a new year's resolution. Maybe this answer will be "nothing" by the end of 2016. Come meditate with me.
On a typical Friday night I am
What do most young, fun, attractive people do on a Friday night? I'm probably not doing that.
You should message me if
I'm seeking the love of my life. But I also have an expiring bogo coupon for Baskin-Robbins. Just make sure your intentions are clear: true love or ice cream? Both would also be a fine answer.