Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:32pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 27–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
1. If you post a shirtless mirror picture, a mirror picture, or a shirtless picture, girls will think you are a tool. I promise.
2. If you post pictures of you and your cat, just don't.
3. Write this down: THEY'RE putting a fence in THEIR back yard so the dog won't go over THERE, into the road. I TOO, would like TO put a fence in. Memorize it. Use it. You were supposed to learn that in 3rd grade. You passed third grade, didn't you? If you are TOO old TO remember 3rd grade, you should be on a different website. See? Opportunities ABOUND for use of good grammar!!
4. Don't post pictures of yourself with multiple hot women unless it is VERY clear that they are family members. In fact, make it look like you don't know ANY women at all, except your mother, grandmother, and sister of course. That picture of you with the strippers from your boy's bachelor party? it goes in the box with your porn stash in the back of the garage on the top shelf where it's dirty and there are spiders. we're scared of spiders.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.