Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Massachusetts kid living in Williamsburg. Names
some things that make me up:
* i can cook 3 things well, brisket, chicken soup and perogis
* constantly in varying states of flux of trying to start my own
tshirt company and screenprint.
* collect vintage painted glassses
* i've been barmitzvahed.
* I'm a current events junky and i lean to the left
* big concert buff
* I own too much flannel and would sleep with my boots if i
* i think i'm a much better dancer then i am, but damn't i
* favorite kids books: redwall, my fathers dragon, phantom
* calvin and hobbes disciple
* love me some bourbon
* hooray for vegas and blackjack
* love good action movies, and the triumphant of mark wahlberg,
jason statham and bruce willis (don't even get me started on die
* smoke bud but cutting back a bit in my old age
* constantly fall of the gym wagon but keep on getting back
* outdoorsy to an extent, been abroad a good amount
* seth cohen was my highschool muse
* i have an irrational amount of state pride
* soft for cape cod, beach fires and sing alongs (yah i know)
* support gimme in the BK coffee wars and take it black
* most of my mantras come from drake songs
* anti capital letters
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
For the majority of it I'm the production manager at
Bustedtees.com. I make t-shirts and work on the interwebs. it's
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
making sammies, my job. being wrong about something, knowing that
i'm wrong about it but continuing to argue the point. so ya
entertaining my friends.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I've been getting a lot of you sound like Bob from Bobs Burgers
lately. And my varying states of unshavedness, haven't taken a
razor to it in about a year, so that's been nice.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books - Catch 22, Into Thin Air, Klosterman
Movies - Docs, shit too many
Shows - Parks and Rec, Game of Thrones, Bob's Burgers, Vice
Music - Dr. Dog, Delta Spirit, Kanye West, Real Estate, Youth
Lagoon, Kendrick Lamar, Death Cab, Givers, Alt-J, Purity Ring
Food - Korean
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
* Concerts. One of my favorite things about the city. Top 5
favorite venues, music hall, bowery, summerstage, webster (w/beer
guy), prospect park, least favorite terminal 5 ech. Not into the
standing cuddle, concert joints are key and i'm not shy about going
by myself to one.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
today, tomorrow, yesterday, last night, next year, why can't i fall
asleep right now.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
have a wonderful tight group of friends in the city or
decompressing from the week
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.