Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 • F • Washington, DC
- Last Online
- Jul 24
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Judaism, but not too serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Politics / Government
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I'm behind on so many new releases and have been in more of a marathon-tv-series-viewing kick lately (some shows I'm less embarrassed by - Sherlock - than others - Dark Angel) than in movie-viewing. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen Braveheart (it's the score that sucks me in) and West Wing (Sorkin!).
2. Friends (for when family isn't around or if I've been around family)
3. Purpose in my work
5. Lazy days at home
7. Lists (and why just six?)
8. Caffeine in the form of coffee or diet pepsi
9. Les Mis (it's a family thing)
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 30–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.