Im a combination of beauty and brains! Im a realist, confident, and down to earth. If that appeals to you, I give you permission to scroll down.
Please leave me alone if you are one of the following:
- looking just for a f--- buddy or looking for me to join you or a couple for a threesome.
I'll view your profile if you make an effort in your message. As you can see from my profile, I took the time to share a lot of information on myself and it's nice to see the same qualities in another person sending me a message. I'm not going to make an effort to look at your profile or reply back if you just send me a "Hi, Hello, How are you" one word, one line or a cut and paste cookie cutter message. I'm not going to reply back to 100 how are yous. I'll answer that here: I'm doing great and better than most.
Interesting facts about the girl in the photos:
- I'm 1/2 japanese, hawaiian, chinese, filipino, and spanish :D
- Moved back to LA a little over a year ago to finish my ADN. (yes, school consumes a lot of my life right now)
- Originally from Hawaii, born and raised. Small town girl living in a big city.
- Lived in Santa Monica, Las Vegas now West LA.
- Never married. No kids.
- Bi Sexual, been for half my life now. I don't express that I'm bi when I meet people irl but I guess I have to in this case. I've been in relationships with both men and women, I don't have a preference right now. In the future I would love to get married to a man and have a family.
- Born and raised Christian. I go to church every Sunday morning. I attend an all black church and I love it!
- Don't smoke, drink or do drugs... I'm high on life! :)
- Dog mom... I have a girl yorkie! Please be a dog lover! My dog is a part of me and I'm looking for someone that can handle that.
- Into fitness! I do interval training at home everyday if time permits ill do it at the beach or somewhere outdoors. My workouts consist of a lot of burpees and squats! SM stairs is part of my weekly workout.
- Yogi. I've been practicing Ashtanga yoga for over 10 years. I usually attend my yoga class at 7am.
- Very much into outdoor activities. Love to hike and snowboard! Trekked the Himalayans over the holidays.
- Been living on my own since the age of 17. Very independent!
Living a positive, drama free life with short and long term goals.
Not afraid to try new things, which led me to try online dating.
- Professional dancer. Danced professionally in Hawaii, Los Angeles and Las Vegas. I even danced abroad as far as Abu Dhabi and Istanbul. Been dancing since the age of 3. Trained in ballet, tap, jazz, hiphop, tahitian, jazz funk, salsa, hula, pole, gogo. I specialize in belly dance. I love to entertain and perform on stage.
- Model. Love being in front of a camera. Love doing photography as well. I have a canon 60D.
- In the medical field. Worked in Opthalmology, plastics, Endodontics, pre op/ OR in a hospital. I would love to be a traveling OR nurse and go to remote areas where help is needed! I love giving back and the medical field gives me such a rewarding feeling.
- I love to travel and travel the world alone. Just came back from trekking the Himalayans, Nepal, Singapore, Tokyo.Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Turkey, Paris, London, Brussels, Spain to name a few.
- Giving back. God has blessed with me a beautiful giving heart and I love volunteering! My mom and I spends Christmas at our local homeless shelter. This last holiday I fed street kids in Nepal :)
Multi tasking- over the last handful of years I held many jobs/titles at once.
Keeping a balanced life. My plate is very full but I manage to "make it work"
When schools not in session I love reading Chicken soup for the soul: think positive. Its on my nightstand and I like reading one story a night before bed.
All time favorite movie: Coming to America
Music: since I'm a dancer. I love all types of music. Love house music! Huge Kaskade fan. If I'm doing my workout on SM stairs I usually have 2 chainz on pandora bumpin :)
As for food. Don't eat anything unique looking or spicy. Love french and Mediterranean food. I'm a big foodie. I always have hummus, tofu, zico and vanilla almond milk in my fridge. Love taking photos of food and writing reviews. Chocolate, cheesecake and red velvet lover! Acai bowls :)
- my dog. I have a girl yorkie. She sleeps on my head at night :) always had a dog my whole life... My whole family are dog lovers.
- dance. I'll dance my heart out until the last day of my life!
- travel. Traveling is a big part of my life. I enjoy experiencing different cultures and appreciate all things on this earth!Traveling the world plays a big part of who I am today, it shaped me to become a really dynamic individual.
2 material things:
- my canon60D camera. I spend a lot of time talk in front of a camera.
My new life in LA is the total opposite. I'm usually home studying and hanging out with my dog.
YOU'RE NOT A DOUCHE BAG, I met a handful of them on this site. Must love dogs! My dog comes as a package deal. I always had a dog in my life and will always have a dog in my life. If you can't love a dog, what kind of person are you? If you have anger/personality issues please stay away!
If you message back and forth and don't take initiative in meeting in person, then leave me alone. I don't like endless messaging back and forth, this is not aim 15 years ago. I like a man who's assertive! Man up! :P
I'm looking for someone who knows how to communicate and will make time to call me and be a part of their day. I don't like excuses for the reason why you couldn't pick up my call or call me back... Yet alone prefer to text.
I'm not gonna let a few rotten apples ruin the whole tree.
I'm looking for one special person... Someone who can keep up with me and support me with everything I'm involved in, which is hard to find. I have a lot going on and pretty much study everyday when schools in session on top of working my various jobs.