When I'm not busy science-ing it up, I usually amuse myself with my seemingly endless amount of wit and intelligence. Okay, not really, but sometimes.
Here's a list, because everyone loves lists:
WAYS I'M BETTER THAN THE AVERAGE OKC GUY (as gleaned from reading you women's profiles and what you explicitly state you don't want):
1. Proper spelling and grammar - I am a grammar nazi and will relentlessly mock people who say your instead of you're and vice versa. I will also say intelligent sounding things like 'vice versa.' My vocab is top notch, so don't be surprised when I use words like 'vacillate' and 'soliloquy.'
2. Won't flaunt my six-pack in your face - Look at the extreme lack of bathroom pictures. Not even one! Talk about discipline on my part.
3. Won't send you 1 line messages like 'hey' or 'yo u wanna fuk' - I'm classy and only send interesting messages. I also have an extreme phobia of STD's. Maybe that's just me.
4. I'm not a douchebag/I am a gentleman - I totally open doors for girls. I do it for guys, too, but to mention that kinda feels like bragging.
5. I don't own any Ed Hardy/Affliction shirts - I honestly don't even know where I'd buy these things.
6. I'm hilarious and witty as fuck - My jokes always get lots of laughs. About 90% of the time, they're my own laughs, but that other 10% of the time is fun for everyone. I once met this girl at a party and she said I was super witty and then took off all her clothes and told me to have sex with her. But I was like, "No way, I'm classy and I'm extremely terrified of STD's, put your clothes back on." That never actually happened, but I'm witty enough to think up the situation in the 5 seconds it took me to write this so I think I should get partial credit.
I've obviously stopped trying at this point.
It also amuses me that everyone puts something like, "message me if you're funny, kind, smart, etc." I mean, if you don't put that, would guys just be like, "Hey, I'm a true dumbass with no sense of humor who likes to kick puppies and kittens in my spare time. And trust me, I have a LOT of spare time because I still live with my parents. It's like Meowschwitz in here. Want to go out?"