Find better matches with our advanced matching system
46 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 4:03pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Graduated from masters program
- Education / Academia
- Rather not say
- Has kids, and might want more
- Has cats
- English (Fluently)
waitwaitnowgo Frederick, Maryland more adventurous
MCTerp Rockville, Maryland more adventurous
adventure1969 Montgomery Village, Maryland more desiring of sex
StrongEmergence Bethesda, Maryland more spiritual
victor1010 Gaithersburg, Maryland less scientific
t2fam Silver Spring, Maryland less kinky
micky427 Gaithersburg, Maryland more desiring of sex
lifizgood77777 Point of Rocks, Maryland more adventurous
"Crucible" I know its a play "The Prize" "All Quiet on the Western Front" "The World is Flat" "Freakonomics" Great book, "While Europe slept" "Guns, Germs, and Steel" Great Book, etc.......
Movies, i love them, even the bad ones! Just right off the top of my head I enjoyed the ones below.
"Social Network" it was a really good movie, "Lord of the Rings" "Saving Private Ryan" "Schindler's List"
Chinese, German, Italian, you name it I'll eat it, except Sushi and Ethiopian. I don't like the tast of raw food and Ethiopian food always looks like someone pureed it.
2. My family, Mother, Sister, Brothers
3. My Friends
4. My five fingers running shoes and swimming goggles
5. My books
6. My left hand-I write and draw with this hand.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 33–48
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Out of frustration from dating experiences on Okcupid I have decided to make a list of reasons why someone should not contact me. Unfortunately with Internet dating, people have lost the common curiosity and politeness that use to be an integral part of face-to-face dating.
1. If your profile has any factual inaccuracy about yourself, please do not contact me.
2. If you place pictures up that are a decades old, or misrepresent who you are, do not contact me.
3. If we set up a time to meet for coffee, lunch or dinner I do not want your phone number. We simply can meet at a public location through okcupid emails. I do not want to give out my number to anyone until I meet you face to face.
4. Meeting someone face to face is the only way to really know if you might like each other. Lots of emails, texts and even phone calls really are a waste of time. Simply put, if giving you a free cup of coffee, lunch, or dinner can’t get you to sit there talk to me face to face then there is no hope.
5. Far to much emphasis in modern day America is put on the first date. The first date is suppose to be easy going and fun event, its an interview for a possible second date. It’s not an interview for long-term dating, or even marriage, that should naturally come through getting to know each other.
5. I have a very busy schedule working full time and taking care of my girls. When I setup a time to meet someone it means I have to find childcare. Please have the common courtesy to give at least 24 hours notice if you can't make it.