Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 • M • Brighton, MI
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:44pm
- White, Other
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Strictly other
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English (Poorly)
- I got free breadsticks once because the people at Hungry Howie's thought the police beat me up.
- I have a Yemen Chameleon named Carlos Danger. Bonus points if you know where the name came from : )
- I was once detained by the TSA for accidental smuggling/terrorism.
- I smuggle candy into movie theatres.
- I flew a plane for a bit and didn't crash!
- I got in a car chase with an actual, legit airport bomber and met Channel 7 news as a result.
- I broke one of my vertebrae and apparently just don't care.
- I have found strangers passed out in my apartment.
- I have found strangers who are not passed out in my apartment. Who then stole my fabric...
- When I was a kid I met Bill Nye.
- I have been in the same room as a living, breathing cyborg.
And much, much more!
Besides that I'm just trying to lead an honest, decent and enjoyable life.
Movies, two words. Starship Troopers.
Octodad: The Dadliest Catch
Favorite TV shows takes more than two words. Judge Judy and Ancient Aliens! South Park, Archer, Supernatural and Fringe are definitely the favorites, but not even close to the only shows I love.
As for books, I'm currently between series. I finished Revelation Space and all of its sequels and short stories. I also really liked the quiet war series even if the last book was incomprehensible (to me). I'm working on finding another qualified series. Probably my favorite book is either Chasm City or Cowboy Angels. Kurt Vonnegut is my favorite author.
Food, I have pretty plain tastes. I like all of the staple American foods. I like burgers, hot dogs, fries, pizza, etc. I'm also basically family at the Chinese food place by my work, I eat there way too often!
- Interesting projects to keep me busy
- Exercise bike
- My accumulations
- Lazy days
Not in order, actually nearly backwards. I also love parafilm but could biologically survive without it. Probably.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.