Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Last Online
- Online now!
- White, Other
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m).
- Body Type
- Strictly other
- Pisces and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Poorly)
Ferluc666 Chicago, Illinois less greedy
combat08 Mount Pleasant, Michigan more adventurous
Ryddie5280 Mount Pleasant, Michigan kinkier
Knightowl1022 Mount Pleasant, Michigan more adventurous
Valouldrith Mount Pleasant, Michigan sloppier
inkedyfz450 Clare, Michigan less mathematical
dserftg6991 Mount Pleasant, Michigan more adventurous
i_am_J_pal Mount Pleasant, Michigan less mathematical
I inadvertently lead an adventurous life... These are all true stories:
- I got free breadsticks once because the people at Hungry Howie's thought the police beat me up.
- I have a chameleon friend named Carlos Danger. He spends a lot of time defending justice and fighting his evil twin.
- I was once detained by the TSA for accidental smuggling/terrorism.
- I smuggle candy into movie theatres.
- I have held an Olympic gold medal.
- I flew a plane for a bit and didn't crash!
- I got in a car chase with an actual airport bomber and met Channel 7 news.
- I have found strangers passed out in my apartment.
- When I was a kid I met Bill Nye.
- I have been in the same room as a living, breathing cyborg.
And much, much more!
Besides that I'm just trying to lead an honest, decent and enjoyable life.
Favorite TV show would be easier to pick. South Park, Archer, Supernatural and Fringe are definitely the favorites, but not even close to the only shows I love. Don't forget Judge Judy and Ancient Aliens!
As for books... I'm currently between series. I finished Revelation Space and all of its sequels and short stories. I loved it and am moving on to Blue Remembered Earth, though I'm not entirely sure what it's about yet. Psychic elephants on Earth communicating with Moon elephants who are being prepared to go into deep space? Weird, but okay. Kurt Vonnegut is my favorite author.
As for music, I'm basically a badass. I like rock and plenty of other genres but I hesitate to write a list here, my profile is already too long.
Food, I have pretty plain tastes. I like all of the staple American foods. I like burgers, hot dogs, fries, pizza, etc. I'm also basically family at the Chinese food place by my work, I eat there way too often!
- Interesting projects to keep me busy
- Exercise bike
- My accumulations
- Lazy days
Not in order, actually nearly backwards. I also love parafilm but could biologically survive without it. Probably.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Must love dinosaurs.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.