Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
Mount Pleasant, MI
- Last Online
- Today – 6:56am
- White, Other
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Strictly other
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Poorly)
I inadvertently lead an adventurous life... These are all true stories:
- I got free breadsticks once because the people at Hungry Howie's thought the police beat me up.
- I have a chameleon friend named Carlos Danger. He spends a lot of time defending justice and fighting his evil twin.
- I was once detained by the TSA for accidental smuggling/terrorism.
- I smuggle candy into movie theatres.
- I have held an Olympic gold medal.
- I flew a plane for a bit and didn't crash!
- I got in a car chase with an actual, legit airport bomber and met Channel 7 news.
- I have found strangers passed out in my apartment.
- When I was a kid I met Bill Nye.
- I have been in the same room as a living, breathing cyborg.
And much, much more!
Besides that I'm just trying to lead an honest, decent and enjoyable life.
Movies, two words. Starship Troopers.
Favorite TV shows takes more than two words. Judge Judy and Ancient Aliens! South Park, Archer, Supernatural and Fringe are definitely the favorites, but not even close to the only shows I love.
As for books... I'm currently between series. I finished Revelation Space and all of its sequels and short stories. I'm working on getting into a book series starting with Dauntless (I can't remember its series name), but it's a bit light to enjoy. Kurt Vonnegut is my favorite author.
Food, I have pretty plain tastes. I like all of the staple American foods. I like burgers, hot dogs, fries, pizza, etc. I'm also basically family at the Chinese food place by my work, I eat there way too often!
- Interesting projects to keep me busy
- Exercise bike
- My accumulations
- Lazy days
Not in order, actually nearly backwards. I also love parafilm but could biologically survive without it. Probably.
I think I'd want to hunt a reanimated mummy most
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Also if you want to go to a monster truck show just for the adventure of it, let me know!
Must love dinosaurs.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.