Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • New York, NY
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Fluently), French (Poorly)
It's my dream job. I enjoy creating well-designed things that make people's lives happier, and I'm passionate about the merging of technology and design.
When I'm not making apps I'm using the complete other side of my brain. I'm a street and documentary photographer and I spend way too much time in museums looking for inspiration.
Movie-wise I have a soft spot for popcorny action movies. Nothing unwinds a bad day like a guy flying away from an explosion with a pithy one-liner.
Favorite movies of all time? Godfather, Shawshank Redemption, Top Gun, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, anything by Tarantino.
Top shows? Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Star Trek (there's a theme here...)
I'm a sushi snob, I am infatuated with Thai food, though I am about as far from a picky eater as you can get.
2. Cameras! I spend a lot of free time walking around hunting for new sights and new stories to tell. Last weekend I walked from 86th St down to the Battery in a single day.
3. A good pair of walking shoes, for the above.
6. Superb mathematical ability
The future of technology. How it affects our lives, what it means for me, and how I can help do more good than evil with it.
I'm pretty sure no one on this site has an interesting-sounding answer to this one, so I'm going with sharks.
And that's after playing piano for over 10 years.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
... you enjoy getting creative and making things.
... you know where in NYC to get a mean poutine
... you're willing to write more than "hey asian" - true story
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.