Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Dec 4
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism and somewhat serious about it
- Aries but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Fluently), French (Poorly)
zimwy Brooklyn, New York less loving
Brontosaurus_ Astoria, New York more desiring of sex
mattscq Brooklyn, New York more passive
the-atman Kew Gardens, New York more spiritual
NYC_Rookie New York, New York more organized
KevinMcK1228 New York, New York more organized
BuffaloBookworm Brooklyn, New York more literary
swsmith90 Astoria, New York more spiritual
It's my dream job. I enjoy creating well-designed things that make people's lives happier, and I'm passionate about the merging of technology and design.
When I'm not making apps I'm using the complete other side of my brain. I'm a street and documentary photographer and I spend way too much time in museums looking for inspiration.
I especially have a really great cheesecake recipe that's to die for. Also inquire within about maple-bacon cupcakes.
Movie-wise I have a soft spot for popcorny action movies. Nothing unwinds a bad day like a guy flying away from an explosion with a pithy one-liner.
Favorite movies of all time? Godfather, Shawshank Redemption, Top Gun, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, anything by Tarantino.
Top shows? Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Star Trek (there's a theme here...)
I'm a sushi snob, I am infatuated with Thai food, though I am about as far from a picky eater as you can get.
2. Cameras! I spend a lot of free time walking around hunting for new sights and new stories to tell. Last weekend I walked from 86th St down to the Battery in a single day.
3. A good pair of walking shoes, for the above.
6. Superb mathematical ability
The future of technology. How it affects our lives, what it means for me, and how I can help do more good than evil with it.
I'm pretty sure no one on this site has an interesting-sounding answer to this one, so I'm going with sharks.
And that's after playing piano for over 10 years.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
... you enjoy getting creative and making things.
... you know where in NYC to get a mean poutine
... you're willing to write more than "hey asian" - true story