I am looking for:
- New friends ... I believe in serendipity!
- Collaborative fiction writing partners
- Jokes. I don't know enough of them, and I'd like to hear your favorites (clean or dirty). Even if you're giving my profile a pass, go ahead and send me a joke - it's cool!
I would welcome:
- Discussions of any album by any of the bands listed under "Music"
- Recipe exchanges
- Development of ideas for performance art
I also enjoy board games, word games, political discussions, and texting.
Depending heavily on the time and place, I may be available for your flash mob. I blend in well.
I am happily married and am not looking for someone to date.
Other artists - Andy Kaufman, Lenny Bruce, Steve Martin, Monty Python, Eddie Izzard
Movies - The Great Race, Under the Cherry Moon, Blade Runner, Star Wars, The King of Comedy, This is Spinal Tap
TV - The Muppet Show, Fawlty Towers, Battlestar Galactica, Arrested Development
Music - Prince, Talking Heads, XTC, They Might Be Giants, The Bobs, Soul Coughing, Secret Machines, Genesis, Vampire Weekend, Dr. Teeth & The Electric Mayhem (plus two less well-known bands, Olivia Tremor Control and Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy, as honorable mentions)
Food - Anything without meat! I'm especially into salsa, Asian noodle dishes, and ice cream.
I like people who are intelligent, compassionate, curious, open-minded, and have a good sense of humor.