Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Judaism but not too serious about it
- Taurus and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Likes dogs and likes cats
chianti35 Hyattsville, Maryland more adventurous
throwingcaution Washington, District of Columbia more extroverted
JJDC20008 Washington, District of Columbia more extroverted
saucy_ap Washington, District of Columbia more adventurous
katecampbell Washington, District of Columbia more extroverted
fallenpearls Washington, District of Columbia more extroverted
Killianway Washington, District of Columbia more extroverted
lkynky Washington, District of Columbia more independent
I'm in a creative writing graduate program, which I absolutely love. I'm doing a lot of different types of literary journalism and personal essays. I also freelance and sometimes write for a beer magazine.
I've also been told I have a very pretty speaking voice.
Movies: The surreal (like Adaptation), the satirical (like Secretary), and stupid (like Anchorman).
TV Shows: Arrested Development, South Park, Mad Men, Always Sunny, Battlestar Galactica, and, for some lighter fare, The Wire.
Music: Sublime, The Clash, Fleet Foxes, Tom Waits, Arcade Fire, Paul Simon, Velvet Underground, The Smiths, The Indigo Girls, Jolie Holland, Dar Williams.
Food: wasabi peas, pizza, broccoli, brownies. Craft beer.
2. A way to keep in touch with my wonderful family and friends - be it electronic, on the phone, snail mail, I don't really care.
3. Beautiful things - nature, people, architecture.
4. Good conversation.
6. Gym classes - I love spin, resistance and strength training so, so much.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 25–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, activity partners