Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 • M • East Greenwich, RI
- Last Online
- Today – 12:11am
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently)
Cooking and eating
Music: Black Sabbath, Rush, Neil Young, Joy Division/New Order, Depeche Mode, The Cars, Black Flag, Descendents, Ramones, The Clash, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Hum, Misfits/Samhain/Danzig, Entombed, Carcass, Obituary, various other classic rock, punk/hardcore/metal, 80's and 90's alternative.
TV: Currently: Game of Thrones, Justified, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Homeland. Others: X-Files, Buffy/Angel/Firefly, Arrested Development, Party Down, Freaks and Geeks, Food Network, History Channel
Movies: I'm a big horror nerd, both classic and newer stuff. Huge fan of 80's action movies (Commando, Die Hard, Aliens, Road House, etc...) and film noir. Some of my favorites: Jaws, Halloween, Say Anything, Ferris Bueller, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Rear Window, Shadow of a Doubt, and lots of other Hitchcock movies.
Food: I like food, food tastes good. Always down for trying new food. Indian, Thai, sushi, Middle Eastern, pizza...not much gets me more excited than a good meal.
Pie (let's be serious, it's far superior to cake)
My memory foam bed
Rock n' roll
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- You use correct spelling / grammar
- Your answer to the "What is your quest?" question is "To find the Grail" and you actually get the reference
- You can randomly quote 80's action films and/or enjoy horror films (apparently this is very few people)
- You detest reality television
- You don't talk on your phone while driving
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.