I am a graduate of UVa, I love doing weekend trips to Charlottesville for friend reunions, sporting events, or simply to enjoy all of my favorite restaurants.
Random, yet true: I am not a fan of velvet material, as a kid my grandmother had a velvet chair and when I rubbed it i got a weird jolt/shivers. So yea, I am anti-velvet.
I strongly believe there is a time for work and their is a time for self. During the 'me' time I try to maintain a heathly balance of keeping active, keeping in touch with friends/family, and personal reading.
2. Making others feel welcome
3. Memorizing names
4. Diffusing awkward situations
Favorite movies: Science Fiction and Comedy.
Favorite TV: Homeland, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Person of Interest, Gotham. (Gone but not forgotten: Breaking Bad, House, and Boardwalk Empire).
Favorite Food: Mexican, Indian, Vietnamese....I'm a fan of ethnic foods.
Favorite Music: I listen to a lot of different music, but top 3 are: Top 40 pop hits, classical, country and basically anything I can dance too.
3. Peace of mind
4. Courteous drivers
5. College football
6. Good friends to lean on
2. Making the best decisions and taking advantage of every opportunity life provides me.
3. Movie taglines/movie trailer narrator voices.
A guy is walking on the beach in California. He finds a bottle in the sand, pulls the cork out, and a genie appears. The genie says, I grant you one wish. The guy says, cool, I'd like to drive my car to Hawaii. Can you build a bridge from here to there across the ocean? The genie says, you know, we genies are not all-powerful. Sorry, that wish is just too hard. The guy says, no problem, in that case, I'd like to understand women. The genie says: How many lanes?
2. Believe we may be a good match.
3. You are not afraid to have random conversations with random people on the elevator.
4. You can tell me where your happiest place on earth can be found.