I'm afraid I just can't bring myself to put forward a list of adjectives describing myself. If you're at all like me, you'd just skip over that anyway. But, for the record: I have never described myself as 'zany'.
Instead, some random 'likes':
- Slightly rambling, enthusiastic discussions over lazy weekend lunches in a pub with an open fire (or out in the sun), involving precisely one glass of wine beyond what would have been appropriate. Then a nap (ideally not in the pub).
- Kayaking and horseriding (both mostly just to get to beautiful remote places I couldn't be faffed walking to)
- Inflicting my poor language skills on unsuspecting French people
- Rusty nails (of the hangover-inducing type, not tetanus-inducing)
- Ambling around a flea market
- Eating outdoors. Possibly a bit too obsessed with this..
- London, Sydney, Paris, Vanuatu
- Compassionate people
- The concept of neuroplasticity. Very comforting.
Fruit in savoury dishes.