Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Jul 25, 2013
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and likes cats
Movies: Pretty much stick with action/adventures and comedies.
Tv: I have too many shows. Fringe, How I Met Your Mother, Walking Dead, Community, Doctor Who, Sherlock, 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation
Music:Not to picky about it, about the only genres I don't like is nearly everything country produced in the past like 6yrs and rap. Some bands I listen to include: Mumford and Sons, Fall Out Boy, The Civil Wars, Of Monsters and Men, Incubus, Panic! at the Disco, Jack Johnson, 3 Doors Down, Boyce Avenue, Jimmy Buffett, Elvis, Bruno Mars, The Lumineers, Florence and the Machines, Muse, OneRepublic, Sara Barellis, Ed Sheeran
Food: All of it
1. The Internet. I honestly have no idea how any arguments were resolved before it came around
2.My Guitar. I love playing and its a good source of distraction when I need it
3. Television. I know its bad to admit but I love TV and watch too many shows. I do limit myself to stay away from anything reality to avoid as much stupidity as I can
4. My Sibley's Guide to North American Birds. Im a bird nerd. But strangely would never own a bird.
5. My Camera. Really enjoy photography
6. My Kindle. Fairly new but I love it immensely and I am constantly reading on it now
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.