I'm pretty much a "what you see is what you get" type of person.
To summarize, me, I:
- am originally from NY, and no am not a Yankees fan :) Mets all the way!
- love staying active. I just ran my first half and hope to add a couple more, and eventually a full if I can keep myself unbroken!
- work in Higher Ed. I'm a recruiter so am travelling for a lot of the Fall.
- hate flying...pretty ironic given the previous fact
- am very tall. It tends to be that first thing that people notice about me.
- have a family that I adore. My two nieces mean the world to me and think that there is nothing more special than that bond.
- have a slight coffee addiction :) That being said, I only turn to Dunkin or Starbucks in an "emergency". I'm a brew-at-home or mom-and-pop-coffee shop kind of girl.
- just bought a place in Watertown earlier this year. It's a great little place. Have you ever noticed that everyone who lives/has lived in Watertown loves it? I don't totally get it but I am still definitely one of them.
- talk to my dad every day. Not in a creepy co-dependent way. Just enough to say hi, how was your day?
- lead an overall healthy lifestyle, but really appreciate indulgences in moderation. Chips and chocolate are my weakness!
- are on here genuinely to find someone to connect with, not a hook up or a pen pal.
- love flying :) Since I hate it, it's always nice to have someone to hold your hand!
- appreciate my active lifestyle and commitment to it, because you feel similarly and are.
- are close to your family and appreciate that I am as well.
- don't mind that I travel a lot during the Fall and might even want to join me here and there.
- enjoy a great baseball game, outdoor concert, or laid back bars...especially rooftop!
- enjoy what you do for a living.
- are good at "tech-y" things and don't mind helping me when I'm not (which is more often than not) 😀
- don't take selfies or videos of yourself at the gym.
- in all honesty, you probably are tall too.
I love my life and am just missing that one last piece of finding love, a companion, and a best friend in my life. While nobody is perfect, I think that there are people who are perfect matches for one another. If you have a similar outlook on life, feel free to drop me a message.
- Dancing: I've danced for years and years and love it!
- Web and Graphic Design: I've dabbled in it for some time and am finally taking this to the next level.
- Listening: My Master's degree is in Counseling, so this comes naturally to me...
- Math: I am a numbers geek and love it! Stats, Geometry, and Algebra are my favorite!
- Making coffee: I make a kick a$$ cup of coffee...
- Movies: Divergent, Pretty Woman, Primal Fear, Finding Nemo
- Shows: The Office, How I Met Your Mother, The Real Housewives, Dancing with the Stars, Friends
- Music: Rascal Flatts, Luke Bryan, Barenaked Ladies (showing my age here!)
- Food: Thai, Sushi, Mexican
- A treadmill
- Straightening Iron
- A glass of wine
- A book