Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Point blank, just a normal girl looking for a normal guy. So, if
this isn't you or what you are looking for, no hard feelings if you
don't say hi or write back.
I'm pretty much a "what you see is what you get" type of
To summarize, me, I:
- am originally from NY, and no am not a Yankees fan :) Mets all
- love staying active. I just ran my first half and hope to add a
couple more, and eventually a full if I can keep myself
- work in Higher Ed. I'm a recruiter so am travelling for a lot of
- hate flying...pretty ironic given the previous fact
- am very tall. It tends to be that first thing that people notice
- have a family that I adore. My two nieces mean the world to me
and think that there is nothing more special than that bond.
- have a slight coffee addiction :) That being said, I only turn to
Dunkin or Starbucks in an "emergency". I'm a brew-at-home or
mom-and-pop-coffee shop kind of girl.
- just bought a place in Watertown earlier this year. It's a great
little place. Have you ever noticed that everyone who lives/has
lived in Watertown loves it? I don't totally get it but I am still
definitely one of them.
- talk to my dad every day. Not in a creepy co-dependent way. Just
enough to say hi, how was your day?
- lead an overall healthy lifestyle, but really appreciate
indulgences in moderation. Chips and chocolate are my
- are on here genuinely to find someone to connect with, not a hook
up or a pen pal.
- love flying :) Since I hate it, it's always nice to have someone
to hold your hand!
- appreciate my active lifestyle and commitment to it, because you
feel similarly and are.
- are close to your family and appreciate that I am as well.
- don't mind that I travel a lot during the Fall and might even
want to join me here and there.
- enjoy a great baseball game, outdoor concert, or laid back
- enjoy what you do for a living.
- are good at "tech-y" things and don't mind helping me when I'm
not (which is more often than not) 😀
- don't take selfies or videos of yourself at the gym.
- in all honesty, you probably are tall too.
I love my life and am just missing that one last piece of finding
love, a companion, and a best friend in my life. While nobody is
perfect, I think that there are people who are perfect matches for
one another. If you have a similar outlook on life, feel free to
drop me a message.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I work in Higher Education and have a Masters degree in Counseling.
I went to JMU undergrad and GW for Grad School and absolutely loved
both. I often think about taking a few more classes so that I can
get my MBA since I work for a business school, but we'll see....
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I'm a list person, so here it goes...
- Dancing: I've danced for years and years and love it!
- Web and Graphic Design: I've dabbled in it for some time and am
finally taking this to the next level.
- Listening: My Master's degree is in Counseling, so this comes
naturally to me...
- Math: I am a numbers geek and love it! Stats, Geometry, and
Algebra are my favorite!
- Making coffee: I make a kick a$$ cup of coffee...
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Since I'm 5'8", it tends to be my height...
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
- Books: Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Angel and Demons, Eat, Prey,
- Movies: Divergent, Pretty Woman, Primal Fear, Finding Nemo
- Shows: The Office, How I Met Your Mother, The Real Housewives,
Dancing with the Stars, Friends
- Music: Rascal Flatts, Luke Bryan, Barenaked Ladies (showing my
- Food: Thai, Sushi, Mexican
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- My Family
- A treadmill
- Straightening Iron
- A glass of wine
- A book
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
My next travel adventure, and how to decorate my newly purchased
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Depends on what the week was like… Either out with friends for
drinks, spending time with my beautiful nieces, or at home in the
condo with a good movie and glass of wine!
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Again, I'm just a normal girl looking for a normal guy. If you fit
within these parameters… Let's chat :-)
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.