First off, one of my favorite quotes:
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. --Abraham Lincoln
Thanks Abe. I couldn't have said it better myself.
So, in that spirit let me begin with this. Way back in kindergarten, I was voted, "The most likely to be on OK Cupid."
Damn, those little bed wetting guys n gals called it. They were like oracles. Who knows what else they knew? What they could have helped with?
So, here I am on OK Cupid and I have to say thanks for stopping by. (Let me clean off a spot on the virtual blanket and you can have a seat and relax.)
I am from the great state of Pennsylvania but I've been in New England long enough to fake the accent if needed.
I also spent some time abroad. I used to call it home and once said to my brother (when I was in PA,) "I'm going home tomorrow." He responded with, "Umm, home is HERE."
We stared blankly at each other for a moment. Like British comedy awkward staring.
So, I guess "home" is wherever your heart and your pillow are.
Other things to note:
1) I have good parents and brothers.
2) I try not to drink coffee much. However, one of my favorite things in the world is good black, strong coffee with a small sweet treat.
E) I love soccer. Playing or watching. I've been to several World Cups. I must go to the World Cup in 2014 in Brazil. As an aside... are you available?
6) I used to be a beer snob. Now, I realize that all beer has a time and place. Pass the High Life.
2) I would love to live without air conditioners. However, it's really hot in my room. Like really hot. Plus, AC's make summer cuddling possible. I think 70 degrees is my jam.
J) I know lots n lots of people from bartending for a long time in the area. My friends call me the Mayor of Camberville. Don't forget to cast your vote in the next election. Vote early, vote often.
D) I love, "That's what she said."
9) I once was paralyzed from the neck down. (I'm not now and I'm not typing with my tongue or chin.)
3.a) I used to work with dolphins and seals. (I always cut plastic rings from six packs.)
37) I'm great at lists, especially enumerating them.