Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Memphis, TN • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24-34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 6:25pm
- Relationship Type
- 5' 8" (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Post grad
- Doesn’t have kids
TV: SEC football, Daily Show, Mad Men, Arrested Development, Trailer Park Boys
Music: My favorite group is The Band. I've watched their farewell concert "The Last Waltz" so many times I can sing along to all the songs and quote all the interviews. I also like The Black Keys, particularly when they were just a duo. It amazes me that two guys can create that big of a sound, without a bass player. I started playing guitar after hearing Eric Clapton's MTV Unplugged album and I still love playing Tears In Heaven. I also like classic R&B and soul music, like Ray Charles, Otis Redding, and Sam Cooke.
Movies: Big Lebowski, Rudy, Blues Brothers, The Last Waltz, Life Aquatic
2. Bookstores, libraries, quiet places to write
3. Two coffees everyday: the first at 9:00 and the second at 2:30. I swear, that's my one Sheldon Cooper-like eccentricity
4. Potluck dinners and pub nights with friends and colleagues
5. Long weekend bike rides (or spin classes during the summer when it's unbearably hot and humid)
6. The scientific study of health and society
you have ideas for adventures in Memphis.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.