I believe in the flying spaghetti monster, that pink is a fake colour, and that gravity truly is a heartless mother f@#$#8!! (Oh Sheldon :D)
It's a new year! Already looking forward to the possibilities. Hope you enjoyed my silly limerick! :D
Oh, and this is my day job :D http://xkcd.com/705/ (hover over the comic for the extra blurb)
***K, seriously, not a virus, xkcd is a web comic, google it***
I tell fantabulous stories, cook a mean burger, tie my shoes, and I'll even do my own laundry!
TV: Myth Busters, South Park, Futurama, Dexter, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Top Gear, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Spartacus, and F1
Movies: Good plot, good action, good humour, I'm in
Music: Mostly rock, although i'll listen to anything with a fun beat. Country is sometimes ok, and very selective of Rap.
If you love this let me know: https://www.facebook.com/Ravenscode
Food: I love pasta, stir fries, and sushi just to name a few. I try to avoid spicy food, but I'll try anything once.
- A purpose in life, something/someone to make me feel useful/needed
- A little bit of each day to learn something new and amazing
- The occasional random adventure, preferably with friends
- The freedom to be myself without caving into others expectations
- Delicious food (it makes me happy!)
- Someone to talk to (Volley balls might count..Willlsonnnn!)
- How the hell gravity actually works
- Why religion is persistently universal, yet almost entirely inconsistent
- Whether that tree is climbable
- What the world would be like if everyone could choose one super power
- If that guy sitting in front of me suddenly pulled out a gun, could I take him?
- How much trouble I could cause if I were the evil version of me
- The first thing I'd do when the zombies come
You don't take yourself too seriously (everyone should just goof off every once and a while!)
....Or if your awesome and think I would be fun to talk to. That generally works too