Should you and I (whoever is reading this) start to talk and we hit it off, please understand that I want to take the time to date you and simply have us take our time with getting to know each other (this leads to forming a much stronger bond, one that will actually last). I want a girl that I can go on dates with regularly, hang out more than just once a week, and feel comfortable being around, and vice-versa. If things get serious between us then I welcome it whole heartedly. (Ultimately, I want a long term relationship... But you've gotta crawl before you can walk, right?)
I don't message many people so if I've messaged you, it's because I am genuinely interested in you. Don't be afraid to reply back. You never know where things will lead to.
Some basics about me:
• I am half German and half Puerto Rican
• I was born in Manhattan, New York
• I have lived in Germany for 6 years
• I can speak 'okay' German
• I am a hopeless romantic
• I might not look it, but I am very intelligent with technology and can build a computer from scratch, piece by piece
• I appreciate and enjoy the concept of dating someone; it allows us to learn each other and grow closer VS jumping straight into a commitment
• I believe most (not all) of the girls on here are just bored, want to show pretty pictures of themselves, and have no real intentions of looking to date. I'm still waiting to be proven wrong.
What I am looking for in a girl:
• I would like to meet a girl that > has respect for herself
• I would like to meet a girl that > actually wants to see each other more than once a week
• I would like to meet a girl that > enjoys staying in some nights, cuddling up with each other while watching a movie
• I would like to meet a girl that > believes that a relationship is a two-way road and puts her equal share into things
and most importantly
• I would like to meet a girl that > actually goes out of her way to try and make time for us.
Some interests of mine: Karaoke, Billiards, Bowling, Anime, Manga, Video Games (MMORPG's, RTS, FPS, Simulation [Sim City for example]), Computers, Music, Movies, anything Zombies, different Restaurants, Six Flags, Six Flags White Water, Swimming, Daytona Beach, Travelling, and much more!