I'm looking for my ideal zombie apocalypse survival buddy. Intimate knowledge of zombie biology and behaviorology required! I can't be the only one that secretly wishes we would have a zombie apocalypse...
Oh, and... Mac and Cheese... Mac and Cheese is definitely the way to my heart.
Some basics about me:
• I am half German and half Puerto Rican
• I was born in Manhattan, New York
• I lived in Germany for 6 years
• I can speak 'okay' German
• I am a huge nerd and I have a very charming personality; talk nerdy to be!
• I am very silly
• I work in construction and do very well for myself
• I am very much into cars.
• I am more often than not tinkering, cleaning, or finding something to do on my own car
• I drive a black 6-speed 2014 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Ultimate Edition
• I secretly wish we could have a zombie apocalypse
• I am very tech-savvy and I am great with networking, software, and hardware; I can build a computer from scratch, piece by piece
• I have been on here for the better part of 3 years. It is my deduction that a large number of girls on here just seem to want to flaunt pictures of themselves, are bored and use this just to chat, just got out of a bad breakup, or just want a sugar daddy and/or a free meal. Boring... I'm pretty sure that sums up 99% of the girls on here. :)
What I am looking for in a girl:
I would like to meet a girl that-
•has similar interests as mine
•has an 'out there' personality and isn't afraid to speak up
•has a witty sense of humor and can dish out what she gets
•has a job and a means of transportation
•is adventurous and wants to join me on adventures to new places
•actually enjoys staying in some nights, cuddling up with each other while watching a movie or watching Netflix
•actually goes out of her way to try and make time for us
and most importantly
• I would like to meet a girl that can name the original 151 Pokémon upon sight ;)
Some interests of mine: Karaoke, Billiards, Bowling, Anime, Manga, Video Games (MMORPG's, RTS, FPS, Simulation [Sim City for example]), Computers, Music, Movies, anything Zombies, different Restaurants, Six Flags, Six Flags White Water, Swimming, Daytona Beach, Travelling, and much more!