Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Basingstoke, UK • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26-35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 6' 1" (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Average build
- Catholicism but it’s not important
- Doesn’t have kids but wants them
- English (Fluently), Tagalog (Somewhat)
- I'm good at understanding my parents language (tagalog) but I can say a few words to them.
Movies:- Serenity, Lord of the Rings I-III, Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones, About a Boy, 40 Year Old Virgin, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, Back To the Future I-III, Garden State, The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, Spirited Away, The Island, The Last Samurai, The Notebook, Ong Bak, OldBoy (original), Police Story I-IV, Snatch, Taxi I-III (French Version), Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift, The Fall, The Hobbit, Guardians of the Galaxy
Music:- My favorites at the moment are Armin Van Buuren, Hybrid, Chicane, Feeder, Daft Punk, Marvin Gaye, Mad Capsule Markets, Foo Fighters, Flyleaf or anything that has a good beat to it and to sing too in the car.
Food:- I'll eat anything! Except eels and horseradish. But everything else is all good!! I like trying new foods but my favourites are Italian, Chinese and Filipino food.
- Assassin's Creed Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Battlefield 4, Minecraft, Borderlands 1 & 2, Guitar Hero III, Zone of The Enders 1 & 2, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Lumines 1 & 2, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Onimushi 1-3 and Tetris.
- my glasses
- my friends
- my phone
- More food
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.