Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • Montgomery, AL
- Last Online
- Jun 16, 2013
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I'm still adjusting to life as a civilian, but minus the acronyms and occasional green-suited story, you'd probably have a hard time guessing that I was in the Military at all.
- breaking things
- ... and subsequently fixing things.
- ... and over-explaining things (please someone break me of this)
- cooking. I follow a recipe... like a bawse.
I enjoy cooking; I've been expanding my culinary skills lately, would love to cook along with someone.
I enjoy all flavors of music. From the legendary Tony Bennett to the chopping Tech N9ne, there's very little I won't listen to, except maybe Tuvan throat singing (don't get me wrong, it's impressive, but not at all catchy). I'm not the biggest fan of country, but catch me in the right mood and you'll hear me mutter a bit of it under my breath. I will, of course, deny it.
Favorite Tv Shows? I'm currently dealing with my addiction to Game of Thrones and I'll forever be experiencing Firefly withdraw. I'm looking forward to the new season of Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother (will this season be the one?!), Breaking Bad, and Community.
Movies? I'm always down for a cheesy sci-fi, explosive action, or a comedy.
- Technology. I always have to tinker with something.
- At least one good dinner a week.
- Sugar Free Redbull (if I stopped drinking them now, the accumulative caffeine withdrawal would probably kill me)
Meh, I owe you the rest.
- What the next step in my life is.
- What I want to be when I grow up.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Or if you're looking for someone to try a new activity with. I'm always up for learning something new.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.