I ended a relationship just recently. I decided that I really enjoy
being a partner with someone. With that said, I'm looking for
someone who likes to touch while sleeping, listen to my good and
bad stories, share laughs, respect my work travel and sometimes
late hours, and enjoy the random night out.
If you're looking for more facts about me, a few are noted
- I'm from the West Coast and grew up on the beach
- I've traveled to six out of seven continents and love
experiencing other cultures
- I really enjoy running, yoga, snowboarding, and tennis (swimming
is a new addition to my weekly routine)
- I work for a large company, love what I do, and tend to travel a
bit for work
- I'm always working on being present, a better listener, and
making time for people who matter
What I’m doing with my life
Achieving (both professionally and in my personal life)
I’m really good at
Sleeping on planes. I can sleep runway to runway. :)
The first things people usually notice about me
Most people say my smile, eyes, and laugh. My chest and lips have
gotten a few compliments too.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Movies: Perks of Being A Wallflower, Casino, Goodfellas, Risky
Business, Requiem for a Dream, Boogie Nights, Black Swan, Pedro
Shows: Dexter, Law and Order SVU, CNN, MTV, Homeland, Chopped
Music: Anything that'll make me groove
The six things I could never do without
1. Family and friends (kind of cheesy, but true)
5. Cell Phones
6. Ice Cream, Diet Coke, Skippy Peanut Butter-Extra Crunchy
Yes, I went rogue with number 6.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
On a typical Friday night I am
cuddling with you and unwinding from the week.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I struggle the most with writing the "My Self-Summary" section.
You should message me if
You're interested and enjoy traveling, outdoor activities,
expanding your mind, and relaxing.