- The Matrix Trilogy. All of it. First time I have ever felt that
"wow" when watching a movie.
- Toy Story. Don't tell it's not awesome.
- Fight Club. Though utopic, it is a wonderful movie.
- Futurama (yes, it counts and I love all six of them).
- Inception. It's the kind of movie that begs you to discuss it
- Watchmen. Both movie and comic, though I like the ending of the
movie more to be honest.
- Mad Men. I love how subtle everyone is in this show.
- Game Of Thrones. Don't have to say anything, do I?
- Family Guy.
- House, M.D. Last two seasons were lackluster, but still good.
Don't get me started on the ending.
Books: Sadly, lately I don't read as much as I'd like to. But I
love science-fiction, and from time to time I re-read everything by
Isaac Asimov and everything related to the Dune universe.
I love Stephen King, but he suffers from LET'S DESCRIBE THE LEAFS
OF EVERY TREE syndrome, so I have to really be in the mood for it.
Same with George R.R. Martin, but I haven't been able to get into
Music: I am a metal-guy at heart, but I have various indie groups
that don't fit there and some drum and bass that I love listening
to. In no particular order:
- The Who.
- Nine Inch Nails.
- Death Cab For Cutie.
- Artic Monkeys.
- The Prodigy.
- Pink Floyd.
- Vetusta Morla.
- Love Of Lesbian.