Find better matches with our advanced matching system
37 • M • Greensburg, IN
- Last Online
- Jan 21
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Has dogs and dislikes cats
My biggest hobby right now is geocaching and I enjoy it for two main reason. 1) I love to get in my car and just go explore new places and 2) I've never been much of an outdoorsy person, and this has forced me to do so. I'd really like to meet someone to share this passion with. Even if you've never gone before but enjoy road tripping and exploring new outdoor places, please let me know.
About the only thing I watch on tv are the Cincinnati Reds. They are my team, and I am probably a bit too fanatical about them. I do like Antiques Roadshow too.
My music collection is vast and eclectic. It is also a very large passion and part of my daily life. Some of my favorite artists are Nickel Creek, The Beastie Boys, Stereolab, and The Skalars. My favorite genres would be ska and 80's New Wave.
I'm not really a book reader beyond what I read for the boys at bedtime. I have, however, been known to dabble in creative writing (mostly short stories, both fiction and non-fiction).
2) Music ... while I enjoy NPR more than I probably should, sometimes you just need to belt out Joe Jackson's Steppin' Out.
3) My index finger ... sure I could learn to type or scratch my ear with another finger, but why would I want to?
4) Cranberries ... They're amazing. Juice. Jelly. Salad. The band.
5) A paper thin guitar pick ... I can't play without a pick, and the thicker ones I end up flinging across the room like a ninja star when they get stuck on the strings.
6) Gravity ... I have a hard enough time chasing after my two boys. I don't need them floating off into space too.
- Straight girls only
- Ages 30–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.